Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

3.3

I really like this product. It is a great price for a product that makes my eye lashes look great.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

It is really flaky and clumpy. It crumbles off of your lashes not long after you apply it. It really sucks as a mascara haha. I was disappointing as it is kind of expensive to pay for something that you don't like and will never use again. It's not a good mascara, the Maybelline mega plush mascara is soo much better.

on 7/24/2015 6:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This works as a great mascara, but there is no 'flare' effect. It's a great one to define lashes, volumise them, and make them noticeable. No clumping. Consistency and texture towards the drier side. Wand is fibre bristles, and curved shape makes application easier.

on 5/18/2015 1:04:00 PM

This stuff clumps my eyelashes so bad! I used a couple of times and returned it. I hate the wand it's too flexible and the brush is too large and awkward. This was just a fail as most maybelline mascara a are for me.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

LOVE this mascara! Amazing product, been using this and They're Real and find I keep reaching for falsies flared instead!

Great product for an AMAZING price!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

It was a good mascara, nothing bad to say except the occasional flaking...But there are so many mascaras similar or better that I will not repurchase as of now.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is an amazing lengthening mascara, does nothing for volume though which is disappointing xo.

I'm really surprised that more people don't like this mascara, as it's a HG product for me -- I'm actually just about to repurchase it.

For me, at least, this mascara scores on all counts. It lengthens like crazy. It also adds a ton of volume to my lashes. It builds easily without clumping, holds a curl all day, and has yet to flake or smudge on me. I also really like the applicator. It's sort of curved, like a spoon, and I find that it's easy to coat all of my lashes with it.

If I have virtually no time to put on makeup in the morning, I will at the very least apply this mascara. I can't live without it at this point.

on 10/9/2013 8:24:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not a big fan. It does what it's supposed to do, lengthens my lashes, is really black and has a useable wand. But, I think it is really really clumpy, to much product comes of (so no, or a bad, stopper) meaning you have to wipe the wand and when I smelled it, it reeked. Apparently I'm not the only one with a smelly one so I suppose it is meant to smell like that, I know you can't smell your lashes but after a while I smell my mascaras to see if they're still good, but this one smelled bad from the beginning...
I'm definitely not repurchasing.

on 9/12/2013 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I never thought I'd like this I like dept store mascaras w/o exception bought it on ref from sister. At 1st didn't like but it takes x and patience 2 get it right w this 1. Never found the clumping, flaking or wetness others did.... Read on pkg don't wait btwn coats may b the flaking reason 4 some who knows? I'm super picky w mascara.... Once I played w application noticed: def a cat eyes flared look ( this the new flared cat eyes n yellow&orange tube) ESP if concentrate more mascara outer eye. Never used on lower lashes wanted 2 keep cat eye look that wld hv bn weird IMO. Doesn't hv quite enuf volume4 what I'm used 2... That's ok. I'm 42 and read when u get older - massive volume looks ridic. This curls my lashes after using Tartes awesome curler so much that tips of lashes lv mascara on lids. Worth the $6. Holds curl all day looks good w liquid liner slightly winged up