Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

3.1

on 4/23/2013 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I really like this. But I really like the huge brushes in mascara, ie Revlon Grow Lucious, which no one else seems to care for.

Very volumising, and does what it says it will, flares out lashes. I'm not huge on the curved brush, but its not difficult to work with...cough cough, I'm looking at you Colossal Cat Eyes.

I say try it if you like big brushes. Minimal fall out and great mascara.

on 3/1/2013 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

I have no idea why so many people rated this so low, it is a GREAT mascara! Way better than the regular! It creates long thick fanned out lashes which is what I think everyone wants annnd it's way cheaper than most other mascaras. The brush/technique takes some getting use to so don't bash this after your first attempt! LOVE IT!
EDIT: So I've been using for a month now and it's pretty much all dried up and useless already=( I am not willing to purchase a new mascara every month so I'm taking away a lippie

on 11/19/2012 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Fantastic. I want volume and this creates it with just one coat, but I always apply more! No smudging, no flaking. Great mascara.

on 3/12/2012 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

ok. So I bought this after a couple of youtube gurus I was watching raved about it. I tried it and the formula seems a little too clumpy for me, and I didn't like the fact that it flaked a bit. I am going to give it one more go after reading a fellow reviewer's tip not to use more than two coats to avoid spidery lashes..if that doesn't work, back to the store it goes.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I tried this in hopes it would perform better than the original falsies which I loved. It did not. It's pretty terrible in fact because it clumps and gives that horrible spider lashes look. It also irritated my eyes and I can't stand the horrible chemical roses scent.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very clumpy and dry, like old mascara. I was disappointed. It just made me look like I didn't know how to apply make-up. The bottle seemed pretty wet so I don't think it was an old batch.

I tried it again, brushing my lashes out before and after applying but it only helped slightly. I wouldn't want to do that much work anyway.

There is also a strong smell, which is unnecessary for eye make-up (or any make-up!)

Pros:
It did make my lashes look long, but gloppy, uneven and sparse. Not at all the look of false lashes.

I tested it by sleeping in it overnight: Not a single smudge or racoon ring. I use a pretty greasy moisturizer at night too. It also came off easily with water the next morning, no cleanser needed.

on 7/14/2011 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Review for ,Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express, Flared.

I like this mascara. I bought it for about $7.00 at Walmart. It doesn't flake,stays on and doesn't end up smeared under my eyes. I did not buy the waterproof one. Even though, I didn't use a primer this lengthens and adds volume to my lashes without hardly any clumping. Best mascara I've been able to find. I will definitely buy it again.