Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

Filtered by skin type : Other
Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

3.3

AQUA/WATER, ORYZA SATIVA CERA/RICE BRAN WAX, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX, GLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, ACACIA SENEGAL/ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, PANTOTHENOL, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYETHYLENE, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE SIMETHICONE, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TRISODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PROPYLPARABEN, RAYON. [ /- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES, CI 77007/ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 77288/CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289/CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742/MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510/FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], F.I.L. D46284/2.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love most of maybelline mascaras but so far this is one of my top favorite. It holds the curls well and makes my eyelashes look longer and thicker i love love this one highly recommend <3

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I've had one hit and one miss with this mascara. The first tube I bought was amazing, went on perfectly, didn't clump/spider, dried quickly and didn't smudge, though it was a a bit dry/solid and I'm assuming it had been on the shelf for a while. The second tube I bought is more liquid and seems fresher, but now it smudges terribly if I don't give it at least 2 minutes to dry and clumps worse than almost any other mascara I have ever tried. If the second tube had been like the first I would have given it a higher rating. I'm still willing to give it one more repurchase before I give it a definite yes or no.

on 1/4/2013 10:23:00 PM

Couldn't get this to work for me at all. The formula was too wet when applying, so it clumped and smudged everywhere. Once it was dry it made my lashes look very spidery and stuck together, and after a few hours of wear it started flaking in my eyes. I didn't like the brush, either.

on 12/29/2012 2:33:00 PM

This had potential. The shape of the wand separates my lashes nicely and it doesn't seem to clump much when applied. Unfortunately, after about 3-4 hours of wear, it flakes off. I end up with black specks under my eyes and it falls in my eyes, making them sting and water. It also has a noticeable smell.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This was my first Falsies mascara product and I must say... I will never buy it again. It clumped my eyelashes, and did nothing but make my eyelashes darker. Sooo I gave the mascara to my friend.. (I know what a bad friend) but she liked and used Falsies. When I gave her the mascara she then told me the brush was defectant!!! No wonder it didnt work!!! NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY THIS PRODUCT!

on 1/25/2012 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This has to be one of my favorite mascaras. It provides amazing curl for my pin straight asian lashes, thickens like no other, and provides great separation. However, you can't use it normally; it takes a long time to make it look good. You have to make sure to separate each lash carefully. It takes a long time but makes lashes look false. Really. The only problem I have is that it is SUCH a bitch to take off.

on 7/5/2011 6:53:00 PM

I really like this mascara! The original Falsies is my favorite night time mascara because you can build lots of volume and length. This mascara gives me a good amount of volume and length but is still appropriate for day time wear. It hold my curl perfectly. I don't really see much of a flare effect but I curl my lashes everyday regardless so they're almost always flared with any mascara. Maybelline Mascaras are by far my favorite!