Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

3.4

AQUA/WATER, ORYZA SATIVA CERA/RICE BRAN WAX, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX, GLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, ACACIA SENEGAL/ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, PANTOTHENOL, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYETHYLENE, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE SIMETHICONE, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TRISODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PROPYLPARABEN, RAYON. [ /- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES, CI 77007/ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 77288/CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289/CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742/MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510/FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], F.I.L. D46284/2.

Who needs bold,fals lashes effect and a little bit of lenght,this is the perfect volume drugstore mascara that Ive tried.
Doesnt smudge,the one that is not waterproof resist on my eyes,under my glasses, all day long.On a hot or cold weather.

on 8/10/2015 6:09:00 PM

This is my all time favourite mascara, firstly it has a curved brush which allows you to reach every lash. It really lengthens and curls my eyelashes. I've used it for around 2 years and I feel for the price it's a perfect mascara. The formula isn't too wet which some people dislike, it's just right. I really love this mascara & would definitely recommend it:)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is the best mascara! I've always trusted Maybelline's makeup products, especially mascara. This works really well for me and it doesn't streak while I sweat. (I am a dancer and dance 30ish hours a week)
I love it! I have short eyelashes too and it makes me look like a baby doll. ☺️

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely love this mascara. It gives fantastic volume and my eyelashes are ten times more noticeable (my eyelashes are thin, curly, and long, but lack length). I always go back to this mascara. I've tried many different mascaras, but I always come back to this one. It's easy to operate with a brush wand. I would recommend this to anyone.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I know that a lot of people don't like this mascara, but it's worked really well for me. The brush is a bit of a different shape from the originally Falsies, and I think it's more effective for my purposes. I love the flared look, and this does it perfectly. It does not really create a false eyelash effect, but it is volumizing, and I find this one to be less prone to clumping than the original Falsies. I also have not had problems with flaking, although I know a lot of people have. My eyelashes are naturally long, so this product does a great job of accentuating them and creating the flared effect that I like. It does smell a bit odd, but I'm used to that by now.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Best mascara ever! Makes my lashes look SOOO long and they really aren't that long at all. I don't have any complaints with this. No flaking or panda eyes, stays put all day long, great price. Highly recommend!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Pros:
-Lengthens
-seperates (no clumps)
-adds volume
-Great brush (curved, flexible, Lots of thick bristles that seperate)

Cons-
-Sometimes you get excess product of the wand
-a little fallout

This is so far my favorite, go to mascara. It gives a little but of drama but not alot soo... it doesnt quite give a false lash effect.
I am on my second tube only because i had the other one so long i was worried about bacteria. (It lasts quite a long time)
Its a great everyay mascara, makeing your lashes look naturally fabulous!

on 10/1/2012 12:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is my favourite mascara of all time! I don't know how they do it, but Maybelline has managed to make three mascaras that I love (falsies flared, great big lash, fiber extensions)! This ACTUALLY does what it says, and makes my naturally thick-but-short lashes long and full and gorgeous! I stopped wearing so much eyeliner cause it opens my eyes so well! Lasts all day even though it isn't waterproof!

However, I only like the falsies FLARED. The other falsies with the spoon brush clump easily and don't do the job right! SO if you decide to buy this awesome product, be sure it is the flared because it is the one I swear by!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara so much! It definitely does what it says it does. It makes my lashes so long and holds all day even through out the night. My only problem is that it's a pain to get off and the price is quite expensive for a drug store mascara but I would still buy it again :)

on 8/11/2012 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this mascara! It makes my lashs long and full and it's like you can see them from a mille away! It does make my lashs stick together alittle bit but i think its just from how i put the mascara on. It lasts through out the day too. It is a ok price. I would and will buy ths product again. :)