Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

3.2

AQUA/WATER, ORYZA SATIVA CERA/RICE BRAN WAX, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX, GLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, ACACIA SENEGAL/ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, PANTOTHENOL, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYETHYLENE, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE SIMETHICONE, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TRISODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PROPYLPARABEN, RAYON. [ /- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES, CI 77007/ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 77288/CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289/CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742/MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510/FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], F.I.L. D46284/2.

Who needs bold,fals lashes effect and a little bit of lenght,this is the perfect volume drugstore mascara that Ive tried.
Doesnt smudge,the one that is not waterproof resist on my eyes,under my glasses, all day long.On a hot or cold weather.

on 4/3/2017 5:26:00 PM

Best mascara that gives you length volume without clumps, my fav mascara.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely love this stuff. It is a dry and light weight formula and it makes my lashes look very long. it is not make them look like falsies per say.
i got this for $4, a great price!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

omg I looove this mascara! I'm a huge fan of Maybelline mascara and this is my favourite behind define-a-lash, so I guess you could say it's my holy grail black mascara haha. I love using the mascara on more heavy/smoky looks as it lengthens and curls my lashes exceedingly well. The formula applies really easy and it doesn't clump or have a whole heap of fallout. It's just my go-to mascara whenever I don't know what to use haha. Either way, really love this mascara and will be re-purchasing.

on 8/10/2015 6:09:00 PM

This is my all time favourite mascara, firstly it has a curved brush which allows you to reach every lash. It really lengthens and curls my eyelashes. I've used it for around 2 years and I feel for the price it's a perfect mascara. The formula isn't too wet which some people dislike, it's just right. I really love this mascara & would definitely recommend it:)

This stuff is wonderful! Makes my lashes fluttery and makes my eyes look bigger I love it. I have repurchased twice and never regretted it.

on 7/24/2015 6:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This works as a great mascara, but there is no 'flare' effect. It's a great one to define lashes, volumise them, and make them noticeable. No clumping. Consistency and texture towards the drier side. Wand is fibre bristles, and curved shape makes application easier.

on 4/9/2015 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

One of my favourite mascaras ever! It really does give good length and volume. I'm not a fan of wearing false lashes so I bought this as the alternative and I got a nice, fluttery effect. It really did open up my eyes. The formula is also good (not too wet or dry), it didn't flake nor did it clump. A winner all-round, really. Will definitely be repurchasing!

I absolutely love this it is my go to mascara I love the look it gives & my lashes stay in place which is a bonus to me one downfall & that's it dries out & clumps but that's around the 6 month mark anyway which is when mascara should be replaced because of germs & bactira😊❤️

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

LOVE this mascara! Amazing product, been using this and They're Real and find I keep reaching for falsies flared instead!

Great product for an AMAZING price!