Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry age: 36-43
Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

1.0

1 review

AQUA/WATER, ORYZA SATIVA CERA/RICE BRAN WAX, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX, GLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, ACACIA SENEGAL/ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, PANTOTHENOL, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYETHYLENE, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE SIMETHICONE, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TRISODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PROPYLPARABEN, RAYON. [ /- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES, CI 77007/ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 77288/CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289/CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742/MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510/FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], F.I.L. D46284/2.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very clumpy and dry, like old mascara. I was disappointed. It just made me look like I didn't know how to apply make-up. The bottle seemed pretty wet so I don't think it was an old batch.

I tried it again, brushing my lashes out before and after applying but it only helped slightly. I wouldn't want to do that much work anyway.

There is also a strong smell, which is unnecessary for eye make-up (or any make-up!)

Pros:
It did make my lashes look long, but gloppy, uneven and sparse. Not at all the look of false lashes.

I tested it by sleeping in it overnight: Not a single smudge or racoon ring. I use a pretty greasy moisturizer at night too. It also came off easily with water the next morning, no cleanser needed.

Video Reviews & Tutorials