Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

Filtered by age: 36-43
Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

3.1

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I just bought this for the 2nd time (after trying it a couple yrs back). I like it a lot. It makes my lashes a little thicker than the regular Falsies, but not as long. However, my lashes are a little longer than average, but they're thin as heck. I actually have spaces, so not a nice thick fringe at all unfortunately... W/ out mascara on you can't even see my lashes! That being said, I really like this formula. It delivers nice volume indeed. It also curls my lashes, or rather keeps them curled in a natural (not bent) kind of way. I think it's b/c of the shape of the brush. I've got large almond shaped eyes, so the brush is perfect for reaching the ends. I like that it's buildable too. It can get clumpy if you apply 3 coats, but the volume is excellent. I need mascaras that are on the clumpy side tho for my few lashes lol. Only draw back is, my lashes feel dry and a little crunchy w/ it on.

on 4/7/2016 10:50:00 PM

I haven't tried a ton of mascaras but out of the ones I've tried I like this one the best. I have very fine and sparse eye lashes and this mascara makes them appear fuller and makes them longer! It doesn't flake or clump on me.

on 4/5/2016 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is just a good mascara, nothing more, nothing less.

It gives length, and I like the black color as well. It only does not do that much for volume, and the 'flared look' is also average.

But overall, considering the price, I kind of like it. It can compete with some high-end lenghtening mascara's.

I really like this product. It is a great price for a product that makes my eye lashes look great.

on 9/18/2013 11:44:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I switched to "cheaper" mascara as they are all really the same, its the brush that makes the difference. Went back to maybelline and picked this up.

I was pleasantly surprisd. the brush caught every lash and I am very happy with the result. Will purchase again

on 9/12/2013 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I never thought I'd like this I like dept store mascaras w/o exception bought it on ref from sister. At 1st didn't like but it takes x and patience 2 get it right w this 1. Never found the clumping, flaking or wetness others did.... Read on pkg don't wait btwn coats may b the flaking reason 4 some who knows? I'm super picky w mascara.... Once I played w application noticed: def a cat eyes flared look ( this the new flared cat eyes n yellow&orange tube) ESP if concentrate more mascara outer eye. Never used on lower lashes wanted 2 keep cat eye look that wld hv bn weird IMO. Doesn't hv quite enuf volume4 what I'm used 2... That's ok. I'm 42 and read when u get older - massive volume looks ridic. This curls my lashes after using Tartes awesome curler so much that tips of lashes lv mascara on lids. Worth the $6. Holds curl all day looks good w liquid liner slightly winged up

on 8/11/2013 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Maybelline Falsies Flared is my HG mascara. I have always used Lancome mascaras and really liked Hypnose and Hypnose Drama. The problem with Hypnose Drama is too much comes out and before it dries in gets on your eyelid above the lashline and below the bottom lashes. So it takes some effort to take off from around your eye once you put it on.

I tried Falsies flared on a whim....I usually only buy Prestige cosmetics. I was shocked and how incredible this mascara is. Just the right amount comes out on the brush as your applying it to your lashes. I usually use one coat, but when I want extra oomph I apply two coats.

I love this one so much that I have three Lancome Hypnose Dramas that I have gotten as gifts that are still unopened!

on 5/3/2013 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This isn't bad but it's not great either. Just ok. It keeps the curl but doesn't volumise or add much impact, and I find the brush too big and awkward. I wouldn't buy it again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Best mascara ever! Makes my lashes look SOOO long and they really aren't that long at all. I don't have any complaints with this. No flaking or panda eyes, stays put all day long, great price. Highly recommend!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This one by far is the best mascara I have ever used, I've tried expensive to the cheap, all around they are all clumpy and don't do anything, this one has worked the best for me, instantly longer and love the angle of the brush...best of the worst I guess....as I have not found my HG mascara, until then, this one will do... :)