Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 25-29
Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

2.9

AQUA/WATER, ORYZA SATIVA CERA/RICE BRAN WAX, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX, GLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, ACACIA SENEGAL/ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, PANTOTHENOL, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYETHYLENE, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE SIMETHICONE, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TRISODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PROPYLPARABEN, RAYON. [ /- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES, CI 77007/ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 77288/CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289/CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742/MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510/FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], F.I.L. D46284/2.

on 3/13/2016 9:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Other

The brush is great covers all the eyelashes with mascara it's does enhance your lashes if you have shot lashs does make your eyes pop out more but don't expect your lashes to be extremely long though if there short.

on 4/9/2015 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

One of my favourite mascaras ever! It really does give good length and volume. I'm not a fan of wearing false lashes so I bought this as the alternative and I got a nice, fluttery effect. It really did open up my eyes. The formula is also good (not too wet or dry), it didn't flake nor did it clump. A winner all-round, really. Will definitely be repurchasing!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

LOVE this mascara! Amazing product, been using this and They're Real and find I keep reaching for falsies flared instead!

Great product for an AMAZING price!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

If you want a mascara that can double as an eyeliner by the end of the day, then get this.

This smudged WAY too much on my eyes. Topping that, it didn't do anything to them. The only way i knew I was wearing mascara was at the end of the day, when it smudged around my eyes and made me look like I put eyeliner on.

It's a 'no', in my book.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I would recommend this mascara to anyone! It is one of the best, if not the best drugstore mascara. It makes my asian lashes really black, voluminous, and luscious. Highly recommend!

Please watch my K-pop eye makeup using this!

This is a really good mascara. The brush makes a good difference from the original falsies. The bristles are longer so I get almost zero clumps. The waterproof formula holds a curl well and no flakes. I can't do two layers for volume otherwise it's too thick and goppy looking, I have monolids and short lashes. This mascara actually pushes up my eyelids to give me a mini double fold. The bottom lashes also hold well to this mascara. I highly recommend!

I'm really surprised that more people don't like this mascara, as it's a HG product for me -- I'm actually just about to repurchase it.

For me, at least, this mascara scores on all counts. It lengthens like crazy. It also adds a ton of volume to my lashes. It builds easily without clumping, holds a curl all day, and has yet to flake or smudge on me. I also really like the applicator. It's sort of curved, like a spoon, and I find that it's easy to coat all of my lashes with it.

If I have virtually no time to put on makeup in the morning, I will at the very least apply this mascara. I can't live without it at this point.

on 9/16/2013 9:20:00 PM

Held a curl nicely and gave good definition... but I have oily lids, and sigh, there were little flakes and smudges after 2 hours. The hunt for the HG of mascara continues!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

It just sucks so hard. The formula is thin yet chunky on my lashes, and the wand is floppy and difficult to maneuver. I don't normally have shaky hands but they always shook when I used this P.O.S. It's listed on Ulta's website for $6.99. Thank god it was given to me for free because I would have been mad if I had paid for this garbage.

on 7/16/2013 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Ya know? I'm not really a fan. I love the original falsies but not this mess. The brush does produce an intense curl but the regular falsies indeed gives me a false eyelash look so I will be sticking with it.