Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

3.3

AQUA/WATER, ORYZA SATIVA CERA/RICE BRAN WAX, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX, GLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, ACACIA SENEGAL/ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, PANTOTHENOL, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYETHYLENE, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE SIMETHICONE, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TRISODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PROPYLPARABEN, RAYON. [ /- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES, CI 77007/ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 77288/CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289/CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742/MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510/FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], F.I.L. D46284/2.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely love this stuff. It is a dry and light weight formula and it makes my lashes look very long. it is not make them look like falsies per say.
i got this for $4, a great price!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

It is really flaky and clumpy. It crumbles off of your lashes not long after you apply it. It really sucks as a mascara haha. I was disappointing as it is kind of expensive to pay for something that you don't like and will never use again. It's not a good mascara, the Maybelline mega plush mascara is soo much better.

I love the way this mascara looks when I first apply it to my lashes it gives a very nice voluminous soft look but it does actually tend to make my lashes look a bit shorter which is weird

The brush is really good I love the way it has two sides they work really well together

The chink in the armour though is the formula... It's a bit too dry first of all which normally I nearly prefer to really wet formulas but this is super super dry and then of course there's the flaking... It really only lasts about two hours before it starts to really flake and after a while the mascara on the tips of my lashes had completely faded away and this happens every single day

The formula is a huge let down but the brush is really good so I'll definitely use it with a better formula and if I lost the brush I would definitely repurchase it

on 8/10/2015 6:09:00 PM

This is my all time favourite mascara, firstly it has a curved brush which allows you to reach every lash. It really lengthens and curls my eyelashes. I've used it for around 2 years and I feel for the price it's a perfect mascara. The formula isn't too wet which some people dislike, it's just right. I really love this mascara & would definitely recommend it:)

This stuff is wonderful! Makes my lashes fluttery and makes my eyes look bigger I love it. I have repurchased twice and never regretted it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I HATE this mascara. It made my lashes clumpy and it looked awfully flaky. Do not buy this product. I like the big brush but overall I hate this product. It doesn't coat your lashes very well at all and it makes your lashes sticky and ugly. I wouldn't recommend at all.

P.S. If you are deciding between the normal falsies and the falsies flared, you might as well get the normal falsies mascara, that one is way better than this crap.

on 6/9/2015 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Ok so maybe it doesn't give the false eye affect and maybe it can be flakey ,On some days, and a little dry but it is very good for lengthening, is not wet, and is (a little) voluminous but I'm going to be honest and say that I hate it more than I like it. So 60% hate 40% like but only because it is called falsies (and it really isn't false lash affect) and because when I first opened it it was the perfect mascara and did look like false lashes but the day after was completely flakey .

on 4/1/2015 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I purchased this product for the first time about four or five years ago and I thought it was amazing. It left no clumps and lasted a long time! I lost the mascara and a recently I had bought myself a new one. Unfortunately, the product was not like it was when I bought it the first time. It was really clumpy and just overall horrible! I would not recommend this product at all!

on 2/10/2015 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

All it does is clump your lashes, and didn't volumize or add length at all. The worst mascara I've ever tried, and that's saying a lot because I've tried every mascara out there.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

It was a good mascara, nothing bad to say except the occasional flaking...But there are so many mascaras similar or better that I will not repurchase as of now.