RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night Cream

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

AMAZING!! My skin is very sensitive and recently I started a new job requiring me to use a lot of different cleaning chemicals throughout the day. My face began to rapidly age and dry out. After a couple weeks of using this product, my skin has completely reversed back to the best it's looked in years!! I can't say enough good things about this cream. It's a face-saver! Thanks ROC!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT, THREE MONTHS PUT OF THE YEAR, IN THE WINTERTIME, BEFORE SLEEP, AFTER CLEANSING, AND RECOMMEND THE ROC RETINOL SENSITIVE, CORREXION EYE CREAM ALSO. YOU MAY NEED TO BLEND IT WITH A CLEAR, ALOE VERA GEL, FOR OILIER SEASONS, IF YOU HAVE COMBINATION, SENSITIVE, ACN-PRONE SKIN, LIKE MYSELF. IT MAKES YOUR SKIN SOFTER, AND WORKS WELL ON NECK, FACE, AND HANDS. YOU MAY NEED TO SWITCH TO A BETTER FOUNDATION, E.G. PUR 4 IN 1, OR MINERAL MAKEUP, AS IT CAN CAUSE YOUR SKIN TO BECOME OILIER THOUGH. A MONTHLY, MEDIUM-LEVEL, APHA-BETA FACIAL PEEL FROM SKIN LABORATORY WILL HELP, AS WILL APPLYING A DAILY SUNSCREEN, AT LEAST SPF 45, E.G. NEUTROGENA DRY-TOUCH SUNSCREEN, THREE TIMES PER DAY, EVERYDAY.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This product didn't do anything for my skin. I used up entire tube and haven't noticed any difference. It's light in texture, absorbs easily, glides smoothly (I suppose they put some silicones) and has a faint scent to it. Maybe for some this does work out, unfortunately, not for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've only been using this for about a week and I don't think I will ever go without this product again. I recently turned 16 and the past I'd say 2-3 months my skin has had major breakouts everywhere. my mistake for using MaryKay timewise moisturizer, it broke me out like CRAZY! my skin had never been so bad! It was very bumpy and I had acne everywhere and everytime a zit would start getting better 2-3 more would pop up! I decided to add this into my night routine because I heard so many good things about retinol for acne. Your face will be dry and a little red until it is used to the retinol. My was was only red and dry for the first 4 days. I can honestly say this has made a big improvement on my skin it is a lot smoother in texture, acne goes away within 2 days, and it's fading my acne scars! This is my #1 holy grail skin care item. I will check back in at the 8 week mark and tell you my final thoughts:)

Update;
I had to stop using it cause it caused little bumps. It wasn't from the retinal I loved that part but there is fragrance in this and my skin is super sensitive to that:( if you aren't sensitive to fragrance I think you'd love this product!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is a very nice retinol formula for sensitive skin. I have eczema prone skin and this worked out well. My skin looks fresh and toned in the a.m. I like it. RoC is solid IMO.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'd like to thank my mother and grandmother for the good skin genes. At 50, my face is without lines but the back of my hands show obvious sun damage. The most important part of skincare is consistency so I've become a fan of simplicity. AM routine is a light cleansing, antioxidant serum and SPF. Note to self: don't forget back of hands. PM routine: Remove mu, thorough cleansing, Retinol, then thick moisturizing followed by eye and lip treatments. Any decent Retinol will do but I'm partial to RoC or Neutrogena.
This one performed just fine. Now about these poor hands of mine....just gonna treat them like I do my face. Stay out of the sun and stop smoking, ladies.

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Edit: It took a tiny bit over the 2 months to trigger my rosacea. I will no longer be able to use it, BUT if you do not have skin problems like me, please give it a try. For the time I was able to use it, I was pleased with the results.

I'm impressed with this. First of all, I've been using it for 2 months. It has definately softened the lines around my eyes. I use it over my entire face and I think it has begun to soften the lines on my face.

This glides onto your skin beautifully.

I have very sensitive skin, I have rosacea, this has not irritated my skin. I use it every night.

I will definately buy this again. It seems to be gentle and effective for the eye area.

I'm new to retinoids in general, but at 36, I figured that it's time to get familiar with them. :) I started using this to even out my skin (tone and texture) and the results were impressive. I've tried several other syrums, lotions, and creams (including some you'll find for much more at Sephora or Nordstrom), and haven't found anything better yet.

My skin can be tempermental, so I decided to start with the sensitive formula. I didn't experience any redness or sensitivity at all, and followed the instructions to gradually ramp up my usage. Now I use it every night and still haven't had a problem. My skin is smoother for sure, and I'm thrilled with the results. I use this with the RoC 5-in-1 moisturizer and it seems to make my skin really happy--better than it has looked in years. I can't pass for an 18 year old, but I swear that this has made my skin a lot better and decreased the few fine lines on my face and discoloration by a noticable amount.

I highly recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin. You can get it relatively inexpensively at the drugstore (and Ulta often has it on sale). I'm about to finish my first tube and will try moving up to the non-sensitive version to see if it works even better.

I bought this from an ebay seller to avoid the high retail price, and it cost me 5 and something pounds (about 9 US dollars). I bought it after hearing a lot about retinol (also called retin-a) and how beneficial it is for improving the way your skin works and regenerates, especially for aging skin. I'm only 20, don't smoke or drink, but in the last year my skin had just been deteriorating. I had problems with breakouts because I would pick at my skin from stress, and that left pink post-acne marks. My skin also looks dull, lifeless, I was starting to see the first signs of fine lines between my brows (frown lines), it's as if my skin is starting to age at age 20. For 5 months now I have been using a very gentle facial cleanser (was prescribed La Roche Effaclar Foaming Gel, then I used Skintherapy's gentle facial mousse when the other one ran out), a gentle exfoliator, along with La Roche Posay's Effaclar Duo anti-imperfection and anti-clogging cream, which I have also done a review on, and once in a while a clay and chamomile mask to keep my skin clear and give it a chance to rest and heal up. But it was just stagnating, it wasn't breaking out, but it didn't look like it was recovering that much either. So i thought it needed something potent to make the difference and I should give retinol a go.

My skin is very pale and fair, occasional pimples on my cheeks and some blackheads on my nose and chin, but not much; it's combination mostly, occasionally dry or oily, but mostly drier on my cheeks and chin, and oily on my nose and forehead. I was pretty sure my skin wouldn't be sensitive to retinol, as it isn't easily irritated, unless it's being scrubbed with a harsh exfoliator or being poorly cleaned, but I decided to start gentle so I got the RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night Cream with the intention of moving on to the Deep Wrinkle night cream (prevention is better than treatment and all that). I have been using it for 3 full days now, will do an update at the 1 month and 2 month marks. I put it on before bed and in the morning, not every other night like it recommends, because I want the full benefit as quickly as possible, and I'm not sensitive to it. It didn't irritate my skin at all, it tells you that some redness, stinging or mild irritation is possible, but I had none of that. I hasn't clogged my pores, in fact I'm noticing a slightly opposite effect, and it hasn't broken me out. It says to use it alone or with another moisturizer, but in my case I've found that it is quite rich and moisturising on its own. In fact, if I use more than a pea-sized amount, it even makes me oily. I can tolerate some oiliness at night, but in the day time I just use less and use it as a day time moisturiser. From 3 full days of use, or 6 uses, here is what I have noticed:

The tiny fine frown lines I was starting to worry about are mostly gone. My skin texture is very noticeably more even, definitely feels smoother, most of the flakiness I would get is gone. My skin tone doesn't really look any different, however. It's not worse, but not any better either. I guess that will take longer to change, if it does at all. But even if it doesn't, at least I've found a good moisturiser with a bit of retinol which helps improve very fine lines and skin texture. I've used this under light foundation, and I've not had any problems with dryness or oiliness, works just as well as a base as my usual moisturiser. I'm suspecting I will need to move to a cream with a higher concentration of retinol to achieve the results I'm after, but for now his works just fine and we will see what happens. Overall a thumb's up for this RoC product.

I love love love this product! So gentle and i wake up with glowing skin. Doesn't sting or irritate. Highly recommend this lovely product for first time retinol users.