Stye Sterile Lubricant Eye Ointment

Stye Sterile Lubricant Eye Ointment

on 7/5/2018 8:52:00 PM

I used to have stye's all the time and this really helped to soothe my eyes. I had them so much that I started to research a lot of natural methods on how to heal or prevent stye. Check out my video for 7 tips on how to prevent and heal styes.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This product is absolutely amazing! It soothes a stye, but that's not what I use it for. I have had this odd kind of rash or eczema that keeps appearing on my eye lid and under one eye in particular. It comes and goes for no apparent reason. I've tried to find a pattern or reason for it, but I can't seem to nail it down. I've eliminated eye shadow, eyeliner, and all eye products, and still it persists. I've tried every kind of cream or ointment you can think of, and the itching and redness is merciless. I googled and found others experiencing this odd type of rash under their eyes or on their lids. It comes and goes with them as well for no apparent reason (more frequent around that special time of the month). No cortisone cream helps. The itching is a nightmare. I read that people swear by this ointment because it is the only thing that helps with the itching! I was surprised as I have bought this in the past, but only for the occasional stye. I purchased a tube (very cheap) and when the rash began again, I put it on underneath my eye and on my lid, and within 5 minutes the itching disappeared! The redness was all gone in two days! I have never seen this before with any cream, ointment or prescription! This stuff really clears everything up pretty quickly! Who knew! I wanted to pass this on because I know that others have this odd problem, and this may help you as it has helped me. It's cheap, completely soothing, and very moisturizing! At first glance, this appears to be similar to Vaseline in nature, however Vaseline did nothing for me as I have tried that and Aquaphor as well. Major find! I can go back to wearing my favorite eye shadows again, and using this at night!

Video Reviews & Tutorials