The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover (Uploaded by jwyl)

2.8

42%
would repurchase
3.5/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/15/2018

I like this because it really is quite gentle. My eyes still don't like it, but it's not as bad as every other make-up remover I've used. I only use this on days I've worn mascara, because the Nivea cleansing wipes I use on other days don't manage the mascara nearly as well.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

Feb/04/2015

Best make up remover I have used!! It is like removing your make up with just water, it doesn't irritate your eyes, and it refreshes them. It takes all the make up off with very little effort. It isn't cheap but it is worth it.....of course you can always see if you can get it on sale, Body Shop tends to have good sales you just have to keep an eye on them.... But returning to this …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (122 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Sep/14/2013

Not bad but not the best bet from the body shop. They have so many great things but this is not one of them.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Tan, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Sep/12/2013

I hate greasy makeup removers, so this one is great! You're not going to get a great clean with waterproof makeup, but it's perfect for regular everyday use.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0

Aug/19/2013

I got it on sale in the smallest size. I usually love The Body Shop. It stings in my eyes and I have to use force to wipe eye make up off. And I only use not waterproof mascara.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Other

Aug/19/2013

I'm actually a little surprised with the low ratings because I thought this was a really good product. I've always been on the hunt for a water-based makeup remover especially on days where I'm just lazy as heck and just want to wipe off any eye makeup and go to sleep. I soak a cotton pad and press it gently onto my eyes for a few seconds and then just wipe off whatever the first …Read more

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Medium

HairBlack

Mar/15/2013

I bought this when my staple product ran out (Simple Eye Make Up remover) as it got a heavy discount in store as a result of a loyalty card.

It is a massive bottle and does remove my eye make up, but I cannot use it on my cheeks as it stings a little. So I will still have to use another product on my face. I will use the rest of it but will continue to purchase Simple.

About reviewer (119 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Oct/20/2012

this product is gentle.. as its name and does the job, LOVE IT, but the sa told me that i can use it all over my face, if your have sensitive skin, don't try it, it'll cause redness but over all I love this product :) and it's cheap, last like forever.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2.0
fromYonii

Oct/14/2012

Gentle on my eyes but doesn't take away my makeup with ease, I almost have to rub my eyelashes off before I'm done!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jun/04/2012

LOVE THIS STUFF! It really gets the job done. It's the best make-up remover I have tried. A little goes a long way. It's a staple in make up stash. I'm on my third bottle. I recommend this to everyone.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure