3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

I love the Nyx black label lipsticks and this one is probably my favourite colour. Poem is a medium bright pink with soft blue undertones. It is a pretty girly colour but not too bold. I pair it with Nyx lip liner in sand pink. I always get comments when I wear this lipstick. The price is great too, it wears well and it's creamy on your lips so it won't dry your lips out at all. For reference I think I am NW25. Also, when I swatched MAC Pink Nouveau on my hand it reminded me alot of my Nyx Poem so there could be a good MAC dupe there too.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesHazel

3.0

8 years ago

Well I have pale skin so the color is great for me , this kind of color doesnt work on everyone it depends on your skin tone . It is a very good lipstick but it is so dry so so dry , but it is very light on your lips and lasts long if you don't drink or eat .so overall I would say it is a good lipstick that I would buy again because it fits my skin really well.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

3.0

9 years ago

I didn't find this color to be as intensely blue pink as the other reviewers, I found it easy to wear even in the day, although I don't really Speak Neutral. I really LOVED the color, and it smells delicious and glides on easily. But I found it one of the least lasting lipsticks I've ever tried --- even without eating and drinking --- just some baby head kissing --- it needed to be reapplied constantly. For that reason, not impressed. Really sad about this, I loved the color and wanted this product to be better.

About reviewer (133 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

2.0

9 years ago

This color is a bright light blue-based Barbie pink--not a neutral shade at all and it won't look good on everyone, especially me. If you can't wear this kind of shade, beware! It would look good on pale or dark skins only or for costume parties.

About reviewer (737 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

9 years ago

Color: bright blue pink Pros: pigmented, creamy, long-lasting Cons: hard to find in stores, drying Comments: Pretty blue-based pink that's bright, but wearable. Forumula is creamy, but nothing like the round lipsticks. This one won't slide around and pigmentation is great. Will repurchase.

About reviewer (557 reviews)

Age19-24