Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Day Cream SPF 15

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

1 review

Titanium Dioxide 2.2%; Zinc Oxide 5.0% Inactive ingredients: Aqua (Water)/Eau; Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil; Glyceryl Stearate Citrate; Glycerin; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Porphyra umbilicalis Extract; Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil; Mauritia flexuosa Fruit Oil; SD Alcohol 40-A; Sorbitan Palmitate; Sodium Hyaluronate; Sambucus nigra Flower Extract; Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract; Rosa gallica Flower Extract; Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Althea officinalis Root Extract; Viola odorata Extract; Viola tricolor Extract; Cucumis mel (Melon) Fruit Extract; Bisabolol; Lecthin; Ectoin; Beta Glucan; Alginic Acid; Isostearic Acid; Polyhydroxy Stearic Acid; Hydrated Silica; Xanthan Gum; Totarol; Phenoxyethanol; Ethylhexylglycerin; Hydroxypropyltrimonium Maltodextrin Crosspolymer; Aluminum Hydroxide; Fragrance/Parfum*

on 3/25/2013 5:34:00 PM

I think this moisturizer should only be used by those with very dry skin, I think anyone else would find it to be too moisturizing. At some points in the winter my skin is quite dry so, unlike the other reviewers, I found this to be a nice product. I found the scent minimal and pleasing and it absorbed quickly and completely. It comes in an aluminum tube, which I liked because I think it's effective in being hygienic, blocking the sun, and allowing you to get all of the product. However, I didn't feel as though there was in sun blocking properties. It only claims to have a 15 SPF, but there was nothing in the scent or texture to lead me to believe this. It's still a lovely product, but only to be used when my skin as at its most depleted.