4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

I love this mascara! I have short, thin lashes and this is one of the best mascaras I've ever tried! Volumizes and lengthens. Good staying power. Will buy again and again!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

8 years ago

adds great volume and length to my short lashes, is not messy or clumpy, applies smoothly!! have bought this mascara 3 times, love it

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrown

8 years ago

The best mascara ever. Nice and dark, adds volume and length for me. Not clumpy or messy. No raccoon eyes at the end of the day. Easy to remove with my facial cleanser. Since I've started using this, people have asked me what mascara I use.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

8 years ago

Pros: no flakes,no smudges, long lasting, good amount of volume and lengthening in just one swipe, doesn't irritate my eyes, easy to take off Cons: nothing! I was looking for a good everyday mascara but versatile for going out too. This mascara was perfect! It impressed me from the moment I put it on till I took it off. I got this in brown by mistake instead of black brown but it was still pretty dark. Two coats was actually pushing it for me. It added volume nicely and lengthened my lashed more than I thought it would but not spider lashes. (I dread spider lashes!) Anyway I wore this for about 15 hours and to the zoo for 5 of them.I didn't flake or melt off at all! I was certainly impressed. When I needed to take it off it came off easily with my make up wipes and a little water.This mascara is certainly a keeper for me. I recommend this 100%

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlue

8 years ago

Wow! This is a great mascara! If you could give 4.5 - I would. The only reason I didn't give a 5 is that I am personally extremely picky about mascara and I think just a hint more volume would be nice, but frankly I rarely think any mascara does everything I want ...this is really excellent and you can't beat the price (and I'm not unwilling to shell out for a good mascara). I tried the LashBlast for volume a while back and was totally disappointed. This is one to try! My experience: Nice volume, kept the curl, nice drama without being over-the-top!, no chaotic spidery sprays (going in different directions LOL).

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

8 years ago

I've been through a lot of mascaras, always trying to find one that's price friendly and ALSO really really good. The good ones stick out in my mind, as well as the bad, but the others are sort of forgotten about trials. My favorite had been Buxom lash in black, but the price at $19 made me cringe. Yeah, my eyelashes looked awesome, but knowing how much those puppies cost kind of dulled down the experience. So I tried drugstore brands, many many brands. After reading about Cover Girls Lash Perfection Volumizing Mascara, I became curious, which is sort of odd, cause I'm not really big on Cover Girl. This mascara was really really surprising! Separates, builds volume continuously as much or as little as you want. When finished it's clean, and not at all flakey (even throughout the day) or smudgey. This is a mascara that's just...GOOD. It does what it's suppose to do, and it does it well. Definitely my new favorite, and the insanely low price tag doesn't hurt either.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

8 years ago

My eyes have been sensitive since I had laser surgery a couple of years ago and they usually don't like Cover Girl mascaras. I tried Lash Perfection Volumizing and am totally pleased. It's a dryer mascara that doesn't clump, flake, or smear. I give my lashes a quick curl after applying and that fixes the drooping issue. This replaces Diorshow Iconic for me. Thanks MUA!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

from

8 years ago

This is my HG volumizing mascara. I don't know how many tubes I've gone through. It's THAT good. Lash Perfection gives me perfect length and volume without clumping, flaking or killing my curl AND it does not smudge. I like to wear this under my Imju Fiberwig, which gives me a little more length. I had used LashBlast Volume but I needed a skinnier brush. Lash Perfection's smaller brush is perfect for my smaller eyes and shorter lashes. If you were a fan of the old Max Factor Lash Perfection and you're wondering if Cover Girl Lash Perfection is the same, the Cover Girl is actually much better. The Max Factor did not smudge, flake, or clump but I don't remember it ever giving me much volume or length.

About reviewer (558 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

8 years ago

There's a review below that describes this as an "amped up Full n Soft" and that's exactly what it is. Fluttery, full lashes. It's as defined a look as you can get while still in the realm of natural looking makeup. I also find that this doesn't flake all that much. A keeper for sure!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

from

8 years ago

*Update 12/2012*- I wanted to mention that this mascara holds a curl beautifully!!! It's definitely hit HG status. Also, I switched from the shade 'Very Black' to 'Black', and I like it even better since it's a bit softer. Like an amped-up Full N' Soft! For those familiar with FnS, the CG is similar, except I find it provides a touch more volume and length. It can be applied with one coat for a natural look, or built up quickly for more drama. The formula is on the drier side which I appreciate, so it doesn't weigh lashes down. Lashes are kept soft, like the FnS. The brush is awesome and can really get into the corners to define each and every lash. It doesn't flake or smear on me in the least. It's not yet available in a waterproof formula, but rumor is this should be happening soon.

About reviewer (628 reviews)

Age36-43