Milani Baked Bronzer in Soleil

Milani Baked Bronzer in Soleil

Not tested on animals

Talc, Mica (CI 77019), Dimethicone, Octydodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Acrylamide/Sodium Acrylate Copolymer, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77492), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850)

on 10/21/2015 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Super pigmented and orange for light skin tones. The packaging and product look wonderful. That is what drew me in, but for $11 this sure does not live up to the price. Packaging is super bulky and most of it is wasted space in the bottom where they include a cheap, scratchy brush for application. The lasting power is about 4-6 hours. It blends easy, but the color comes out orange and fake unless I blend a lot! I use a NARS ITA brush to apply it (not the scratchy brush included) and have to swipe it 2-3 times for noticeable color to show up on my skin. My other high-end bronzers hardly take any product to show. The powder is finely milled and pressed which I like when it comes to bronzers. Don't let the noticeable gold glitter in the pan fool you. It does not show up at all glittery on the face. There is a tiny bit of sheen to it, but nothing frosty or glowy. I will continue to use this bronzer on occasion, but I won't be repurchasing. Lately, the majority of Milani products I've picked up have been disappointing and they are way overpriced for drug store cosmetics.

on 6/7/2015 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Yes, it's super pigmented and a bit orange but I have pretty golden undertones and I tan easily so the color is perfect for me! I prefer having to use a light hand rather than building up 28394789237 layers to get some color and this bronzer is perfect for that. It's also pretty blendable so you can get some pretty natural contours/a bit of a glowy effect with it as well.

To Read all 16 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

LOVE IT! Very pigmented (A VERY LITTLE amoumt goes a LONG way!), very high quality (without the high quality price), and overall just gives a GORGEOUS sunkissed bronze! One thing though is that it IS orangy, but I like to use it to warm up my face when I'm going for a more natural tanned look.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I was really disappointed in this product, it was way too orange-ey for me. I have used Nars Laguna bronzer for years, and after reading all the great reviews about this bronzer was hoping I could use a less expensive product. I will say that the bronzer is very pigmented, which was good. Its just that the color did not look right, it wasnt a natural bronze/tan look at all, it had a fake orange color on my olive skin. Back to Nars I go.

on 3/20/2013 12:16:00 PM

I do really love all of Milani's bronzers and blushes. This bronzer is very pretty when you swatch it, with very fine glitter particles in it, but when you actually apply it with a brush, none of that shimmer transfers, which is good for me since I'm not a fan of shimmer in bronzers. The color is not meant to be used as a contour since it does have shimmer in it but I like to use it a bit on my cheeks and around my face to add that sun-kissed glow. The color does lean a little to the orange side but otherwise I love it.
I HATE the packaging though. It feels really cheap and the brush that comes with it is useless. It's also bulky and feels like the top would fall off if I dropped it.

I love the packaging, it looks very ornate and expensive, like a high-end brand. People who are looking for a contour shade, I guess this could work a little, but sometimes little specks of gold glitter show up on my skin from the bronzer, and it looks super weird and tacky. It's my first Milani product, and I'm not too impressed.

on 9/2/2012 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful color and very nicely pigmented. It gives my skin a great illuminated glow. Very pleased with this bronzer!!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

WOW, very impressive. I am NC40/C7 so finding a bronzer to impart a sunkissed glow is tricky. Most are super orange or ruddy. Other are too light to bronze my skin. Soleil is a beautiful chocolate brown. It has no red to speak of and is veined with yellow gold ribbons and gold glitter. I bought this to contour with and worried it would be too shimmery. It actually works beautifully as a contour; I make sure to tap off as much glitter as possible before applying. On the skin, it has subtle shimmer but does not sparkle like a disco ball. Add a warm white gold highlight on the cheekbones and you've got that ethereal glow down pat.

The packaging is clunky and weird. The tiny mirror and brush are not that necessary and kind of shoddy quality. But the bronzer itself- divine.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

One of my favorite Bronzers is Mac's MSF in Comfort. I love Comfort bronzer because it has nice payoff and although MSF's tend to have the shimmery rep..Comfort is not too shimmery at all. I also like that it has a bit of red undertone to it and I much rather like a bit of red undertone since others bronzers give me a really bad stained look in my face. The only downfall about MAc's Comfort is that it is LE so since I was afraid of running out I started my seach for a comparable and found it on Milani's Baked Bronzer in Soleil. It is the perfect match for Mac's Comfort in my opinion. Soleil does have a little more shimmer to it but it's not too much.. I love the color payoff and the lasting power.. I have not able to put it down since I got it. Very nice bronzer for the summer and a new staple for my makeup kit..

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i remember buying this bronzer a while ago. i tried to contour with it and absolutely hated it because it made me look so orange. I thought to myself, " great, what am i going to do with this? " Kept it aside, and never used it again. I just recently started to reach for it, not as a contour color though. Recently, ive been more into bronzers than blushes and i like to contour with a different bronzer, but i put this on top and a bit on my cheeks. it gives me a nice wonderful sunkissed glow. i just wish it didnt have as much shimmer. It has a ton of product, so i dont see myself repurchasing anytime soon.