Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara

Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara
Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart MascaraEnter TitleEnter Title

Aqua, cyclopentasiloxane, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, stearic acid, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol, propylene glycol, triethanolamine, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, acacia senegal gum, VP/VA copolymer, phenoxyethanol, polyvinyl alcohol, panthenol, aminomethyl propanediol, ascorbyl palmitate, ethylhexylglycerin, kaolin, iron oxides (CI 77499)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara! It doesn't irritate my eyes even when I wear contacts! It goes on smooth and not clumpy:) I wish it wasn't so pricey as I'm on a budget:( but occasionally splurge on it!

on 1/24/2017 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not impressed. It doesn't irritate my eyes, but really doesn't do anything to enhance my lashes, either. It sorta "disappears" thought out the day... no flakes or black smudges, just kinda disappears...

on 11/2/2016 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I find this more lengthening than volumizing. I like that the brush isn't huge but sometimes I find it's smudged on my lower lashline by the end of the day. Love my Essence mascaras much more.

This mascara does go on somewhat clumpy compared to others, even when it's new. However, I have sensitive, dry eyes that get easily irritated. This mascara does not irritate my eyes and doesn't make my lashes brittle. I've tried mascaras before that actually made my eyelashes so brittle with daily use that they started breaking off after a month! Plus, this mascara does make my natural lashes look long, thick, and pretty after only one or two coats. I don't mind putting up with some clumpiness for lashes that look pretty and that actually stay on my face. Can't put mascara on eyelashes that have broken off, and no one thinks red eyes are sexy. I'll definitely be sticking with this one for a while.

on 6/3/2016 3:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my staple mascara and I will repurchase it until the end of time even though I have used mascaras that make my lashes look much better.

Here's why.
It's a B+ mascara, it give my lashes a natural thickened look. It's good for everyday especially if you don't like looking like you have too much make up on. It makes the lashes look thick and dark, without looking too dramatic. Sometimes, it can be a bit clumpy, so I generally comb out my lashes with a finer mascara wand after applying.
It lasts all day and its comfortable to apply without curling your lashes.

But the reason I would buy this product over and over again is this: it does wonders for your natural lashes!!!! I've been using this product for a few years now. Occasionally I go off it and use another mascara for a few weeks/months. I can INSTANTLY see the difference in my natural lashes when I go back to using this one.I have relatively thin and stumpy lashes for a South Asian woman, and I've always hated them. My natural lashes are thicker and longer when I'm regularly using this mascara and it amazes me every time.

Tarte doesn't claim that this product is a strengthening serum or anything like that. But something about the formula does wonders for my natural lashes!

on 4/19/2016 10:24:00 PM

I've tried a lot of mascaras and this is one I would definitely repurchase. I like it better than lights camera lashes and diorshow. Packaging is adorable, you get a lot of product. I look for more volumizing than lengthening and this was perfect. This is good for day and I love perversion for night.

on 4/18/2016 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is my new favorite mascara. My eyes are very sensitive and I was using Origins' Full Story (which is fabulous in its own right) but I was intrigued by Tarte and decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did! It gives a fuller, healthier look to lashes without all the yuck of traditional mascara. Plus, effective mascara that doesn't automatically give me a headache or itchy eyes right after application is always good in my book!

on 4/12/2016 8:32:00 AM

On my second tube of this fabulous mascara. My lashes are healthier since I started using this. I also use the opening act lash primer and bam!! Lots of length and no clumps. This is my all time favorite mascara.

I LOVE this mascara! After years of experimenting, I have finally found a mascara that I would never change. It leaves your lashes fairly soft and conditioned, its easy to remove and it doesn't smudge at all. I have sensitive eyes, and this mascara does not irritate my eyes at all.

on 1/2/2016 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Absolutely the best mascara, especially if you're not looking for one that is waterproof. It lasts the entire day, feels light and doesn't irritate at all. I have very sensitive eyes and barely any lashes, but since I have been using this mascara I swear my eyelashes have gotten fuller. I noticed this one day, and didn't realize it was connected to the mascara until I sent the description to a friend. While pricey at 24$, I have bought this 3 times already and I don't plan on changing any time soon. And oddly, this mascara smells amazing!! Not like the usual chemical smell. 1000% recommend. My holy grail!

Popular Mascaras