Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara

Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara
Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart MascaraEnter TitleEnter Title

3.9

Aqua, cyclopentasiloxane, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, stearic acid, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol, propylene glycol, triethanolamine, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, acacia senegal gum, VP/VA copolymer, phenoxyethanol, polyvinyl alcohol, panthenol, aminomethyl propanediol, ascorbyl palmitate, ethylhexylglycerin, kaolin, iron oxides (CI 77499)

I got this mascara in a trial pack and was pleasantly surprised that it didn't clump or leave my lashes all spidery. This product is great if you're looking to acheive darker, fuller yet still natural looking lashes.

on 10/28/2017 8:55:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

This mascara is very good for everyday wear! I wear contacts and stays until I wash it off.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Lacks impact, its like a $1 mascara. Barely any volume, not very black, doesn't hold a curl. The brush isn't good as it misses the little fine ones in the corners as well as doesn't coat my long lashes to the ends. And the brush messes with my lashes. Like it moves them all in awkward directions not regular neatly straight up or fanned out like regular mascaras. Overall this makes me look like some lashes are missing and like I'm a clutz at makeup (which I'm not). And it burns my eyes sooo badly. Seriously the WORST I've tried in years. To think I paid US $35 for this!! I got sucked in by the cute wooden packaging :(

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

my eyes are so sensitive that the thought of mascara makes them cry. i keep at least 3 bottles of eye drops readily handy, dependent upon if i'm wearing contacts or spectacles.

mascara is not my friend. but this one is pretty good--it's not waterproof (lash friendly!) but doesn't seem to migrate to my under eyes, and still gives definition and length. the packaging is so cool, to boot. it's hella $$$ imo, and i'd never have purchased it myself, but my stepmonster sometimes does nice things and bought it for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

smudges reallllllly easily

on 7/23/2017 2:00:00 AM

This is currently my favorite mascara. It gives nice definition, doesn't clump much, gives volume, gives PLENTY of length, and it's super light. The only issue I have with it is that it can flake if you rub your eyes on accident, and it's not waterproof at ALL so if you start crying for whatever reason, it's gonna come off. But that's also a good thing because it's pretty easy to remove, which I personally really enjoy because I don't like spending years taking off my makeup in the evenings.

on 1/24/2017 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not impressed. It doesn't irritate my eyes, but really doesn't do anything to enhance my lashes, either. It sorta "disappears" thought out the day... no flakes or black smudges, just kinda disappears...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Unfortunately I'm going to have to return this. I was intrigued by the claims of this mascara making eyelashes healthier and it being a natural option.
However, the performance did not live up to my expectations of a $20 something mascara.

I'll give it props for being light weight and non irritating, but after 3 hours of wear, I was left with raccoon eyes. It looked like I had been punched in the eye it was so bad.

This might work for you if you don't have oily skin, but I expected something better for the price I payed. There are better mascaras at the drug store for half the price, just not a natural/ non irritating option.

Oh, and the volume was nothing to write home about...

The search continues!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara! It doesn't irritate my eyes even when I wear contacts! It goes on smooth and not clumpy:) I wish it wasn't so pricey as I'm on a budget:( but occasionally splurge on it!

Always smudges and flakes off. :(