Palladio Beauty Herbal Tinted Lip Balm Golden Pink

No Image

Octyldodecanol, Polybutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ozokerite, Synthetic Wax, BeesWax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Propylparaben, Pentaerithrityl Tetradibutyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, BHT, Vanillin, Wheat Germ Glycerides, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate.May Contain: Red 7 Lake (CI15850), Iron Oxide (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Carmine (CI75470), Yellow 5 Lake (CI19140), Red 6 Lake (CI15850), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Silica , Mica (CI77019), Blue 1 Lake (CI42090).

on 10/15/2017 7:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

Oh how I love this balm. The color is just ah_maz_ing! I love this so much. It's one I keep buying again. Only one problem for me sadly.... After a few days my lips get angry at the tiny shiny particles and start to get a rash! Lol.... But I still keep going back to it after rthe rash goes away..... That color is just gorgeous! Feels nice, wears decently long for a balm. I'm just in love with it!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Holy glitterbomb, Batman!

If you're 20 years old AND have either a dark complexion/amazing tan, AND you're at a Caribbean beach at dusk, AND you love being the center of attention, then this might possibly work for you.

It you're a fair to medium complexioned almost 60 year old like me, forget this one. I was hoping for a rosy pink with a little shimmer but on my lips it was exactly like that fake gold leaf stuff you get at Michaels to rub on picture frames and whatnot.

Even when I washed it off, there were chunks of glitter left on my lips.

on 5/22/2015 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Well, I should have researched this one before buying... I have this balm in Brownie, and I love it, but this Golden Pink one just has way too much shimmer/glitter/frosty look for me. I don't like it at all. Nice texture, moisturizing, and if you like shimmer this one's for you.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Gorgeous golden pink! Literally is light/medium pink with gold shimmer! LOVE. Anyone who is a fan of the pink with gold shimmer lip products will love this balm. Coverage is medium/full. I LOVE the fact that it's a regular chapstick size tube. Easy to keep in my pocket all the time. It's not drying and it's not super moisturizing. It's perfect. Absolutely a main stay for me! This one and Cotton Candy! :)

on 2/23/2012 7:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This color reminds me so much of MAC Nymphette, but in a lip balm form instead of a gloss.

Now that said, glitter...I can't stand glitter. Shimmer is ok, but not glitter. This one teeters a bit more on the glitter side. The final breaking point is that when I wiped it off, there were flecks of glitter on my lips. I am almost 40, I don't do flecks of glitter anymore. I am still giving the product 3 lippies for the convenience of a lip balm, SPF, and easy mirrorless application. But it just comes off too glitter/frosty on me (NW20). And I personally despise when I remove make up and see glitter specs. However, if you are younger than me and don't mind glitter, these are nice cheap little treats.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i love this in "cotton candy" and "golden pink" over lip stains and mac lip primer.

HI, I LOVE this balm. It's very moisturizing, and such a pretty color., shimmery golden tones with pink. It looks great alone or over lipcolor. It's dirt cheap. $3.99 at Sallys.

on 6/4/2011 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

When they say golden, they aren't kidding. This is a soft pink with lots of gold shimmer. Looks great with bronze tones. Just the right consistency--not goopy or gritty, with good color payoff. It's a bit softer than traditional lipstick, so the chapstick-type packaging is very appropriate. Ulta had this for $4...totally worth it.