GIVENCHY Le Prisme Blush Vintage Pink

GIVENCHY Le Prisme Blush Vintage Pink

It is a nice colour: dusty purple pink. Should be good for pale and cool complexions.
The prisme concept is nice since it gives you an opportunity to play around with the colours a bit. You can go bit darker or lighter depending on the desired look. The blush has some subtle shimmer that gives a nice sheen but not too much. Pigmentation is quite good.
The packaging is neat and compact. There is a mirror and a small brush inside the box which makes the blush a perfect one to take along. The brush actually is a very decent one. You can use it for contouring as well, or even use it on your eyelids.
___________________
Had to reduce the rating since the shimmer was only on top of the blush surface. The blush is quite matte and not so flattering underneath.

on 6/4/2011 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

HG Blush hands down. I bought this because I had accidentally forgotten to pack blush when I went for a wedding in Singapore. I rushed to Sephora the instant that I could and asked for Nars. They don't have Nars in Sephora in Singapore so the SA who was a Givenchy makeup artist ACTUALLY suggested I try a peach Givenchy blush instead. I was all no I look TERRIBLE in peach, just because I'm tan doesn't mean I have warm undertones, but of course he didn't listen to me and of course I was right Then I spotted this Vintage Pink Blush and asked him to try it on me. It was sooooo pretty. Just super soft and really flattering in a way that I've never experience before. I really didn't want to buy it because it was like SD70 or something but I just had to. I'm really glad I did because its the only blush I reach for because its natural, pretty and its also super pigmented AND easy to use... I could go on and on.

Popular Blush Products