L.A. Colors Liquid Makeup - All Shades

No Image

2.9

Water (Aqua), Mineral Oil (Paraffin Liquidum), Ceteareth- 25, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Glycerin, Squalane, Ceteraryl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I can safely add this to the list of dollar store makeup gems from L.A. Colors. It's moisturizing, smoothing, and is the perfect base for powder. However, you may be disappointed if you expected a foundation, because I would personally put this in the 'tinted moisturizer' category; which may explain some of the low reviews: it's not really what you'd expect to get. It has very sheer coverage. This is stellar for a tinted moisturizer, not so much for a foundation.
The packaging is lacking: it took literally about 50 presses on the pump to get the product out, and when it did it come out; it splattered out. But for the price and great product, I guess I can't complain. I will repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

For only $1.40 at one of the only Dollar Tree's in Toronto, this is an extremely LOW price. Even at the Dollorama stores here now cosmetics are priced at $3-6 not including (HST) tax. I got this in TAN as it was the darkest color they have. It's fine for what it is, use on natural days. I had to go over it twice as yes it is watery. It's not easy to blend into the skin w/ fingers, however, if I use my Palmers oil as a primer that certainly helps. I do like the match, it is the perfect color for my complexion (& that's usually hard for me to find from any co. high or low end). Does not cover my hyperpigmentation scars but does overall give an even toned complexion. I'll re-purchase.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Can someone please explain this to me? I want to like this product so bad but I cant figure out the problem here. I have had it for well over two weeks and cant figure out what the problem is. I have been using the LA Girl Pro Primer underneath this foundation,m and have ap[plied the foundation with my fingers, a beauty blender, and also my Morphe BrushesM39 Deluxe Buffer brush and every single time my foundation never blends, I get a splotchy look throughout the day. So i thought the primer was the problem, but im not sure....has anyone else had this problem with the foundations or is it just me?

on 10/13/2015 4:09:00 AM

EVERYONE YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THIS I usually ALWAYS use Clinique and I was broke so I happened to be at the Dollar Tree so I picked up true beige LA Colors liquid makeup and all I have to say is it's amazing its thick it covers it has a wonderful smell I am very very very impressed!!!!!! I would recommend this to EVERYONE! !!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY GO TO THE DOLLA TREE you won't be disappointed and I'm not being paid to say this it's remarkable I'm very very happy it just goes to show that $60 for a bottle of makeup that doesn't last very long and then a dollar FOR LA COLORS I BOUGHT IT JUST for shits and giggles cause my lazy behind didn't want to go to the mall. Seriously it's amazing you can call me 937 387 9158 I don't just give my number out for no reason

on 8/18/2016 9:33:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Just bought and just applied .. Was looking at this yesterday at family dollar but went back today to get it . So far really good very much satisfied I am a Mac nc 40 and Clinique better skin honey (6) and maybelline fit me dewy smooth in 240 golden beige for reference. So far this la colors matches my skin to the T .. I got the color deep beige. It looks absolutely flawless but I'm standing outside and it's humid and sticky because of the heat and rain and my face feels a bit sticky but it's from the weather most likely. It has decent coverage same as the other foundations mentioned but for some reason I think this looks better on my skin than the other foundations I've been using because it is a perfect match in color which is hard to find because the maybelline has a slight white cast to it and looks as if I am wearing foundation and the Clinique doesn't cover as good. I will update but for now I am so glad I bought this and if this is a good foundation at the end of the day I am going to buy a few more because it was 2.00 and I'll be Saving lots by switching to this and my daughter uses this foundation and her make up is always on point she is a cosmetologist so in my opinion it's worth a try and hopefully it'll work for you so you can save some money instead of all the high priced foundations that claim to do this n that but don't. Also I have some la colors lipsticks the ones with the lipstick and gloss combined I like the lipsticks but glosses aren't that good but their eyeshadows are bomb I got a few of those and I really like them a lot. Give la colors a try. One more thing for those who say this doesn't stay on idk about that yet but I know that Mac studio fix and milani 2 in 1 foundations do not stay on and at macs 28.00 price tag it should but it doesn't and milani foundation is just weird it is too thick and greyish in color. Also I used a brush that I have idk what it's called but it's a high end brush that I bought at tjmaxx it's a good brush I haven't used this la colors foundation with my beauty blender yet but I would say try it with a brush and I didn't put anything under it besides nivea soft and some of my Mac select concealer. I don't use primers and all that extra unnecessary stuff that YouTube gurus suck ppl into buying lol I don't go off the hype I do what has been working for me since before those alleged gurus were born..

on 12/3/2016 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I actually made an account just to review this. I strongly reccomment you DO NOT purchase this foundation. Its so thin and watery and provides no coverage whatsoever. If a drop of water lands on your face, it melts right off. You cant sweat in this foundation or else it will all just drip off. Strongly suggest you buy something else from a dofferent brand such as Maybelline or Rimmel or L'Oreal

I found the L.A. Colors liquid makeup at my local Dollar Tree for $1.00. I purchased the 'tan' and the 'creamy beige' just in case the tan is too dark or the beige is too light! i am pretty pleased with this product; I mean for $1 i'm amazed at how this liquid foundation actually works on my face! It's definetely a 'light' coverage so if you prefer a more fuller foundation this may not be the prodcut for you! It has a very nice light scent to it which isnt a bother to me. The only one complaint i have for this product is that the packaging isnt too efficent. The pump is a plus but about 3-4 weeks in to using, the pump decided to not pump out product anymore! So now I have to take the pump off and shake the product on to my sponge applicators I use to apply the foundtation to my face!

For a dollar, it's really worth a try! You're not out a lot of money so if it's terrible, no big deal!
I also use the L.A. Colors pressed powder in tan and that prodcut is wonderful!

Seriously found this at the dollar tree!! It is a decent product alone but when mixed with other foundations it's amazing! Great bang for my buck literally!

on 2/28/2014 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love L.A. Colors foundation it has easy application, light weight , & nice fragrance. Affordable price, located at Dollar General, and never a let down! If your looking for great makeup at a great price try it... You'll luv it😊😊

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

this was the first foundation that i have ever tried back in middle school. of corse i didnt know nothing aboout makeup or skin. i didnt know that there were certain foundations for certain things and whatever but about 4 days ago i was at the dallor store just looking and i saw this foundation and i thought i would give this another shot for days when im going somewhere really quick or when im doing my makeup at home just for the fun of it and not going out anywhere else.
i applyed this with a brush dont apply with your fingers is really hard to blend with your fingers and will look caky and striky. not with a traditional paddle brush but with a flat top or any type of kabuki brush.
this is not i repeat not for oily skin
i applyed this and set it with powder
and like not even 2 hrs later i was completely oily again
i appled powder 3 times again within that same hour and again oily..
surprising it didnt break me out i would only use this if im doing my makeup at home and wanted to take pictures

follow me on instagram @chimpmunkways