Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength

Filtered by eye Color : Black

Active Ingredients: Selenium Sulfide - 1 (Anti-Dandruff, Anti-Seborrheic Dermatitis)Inactive Ingredients: Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamide MEA, Ammonium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Stearyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 4

This shampoo " cure " my heavily dandruff head. I tried a lot different kind of shampoo and tried to figure out why my hair has so much dandruff, and this shampoo has help decrease the dandruff drastically and now I have no dandruff anymore. I only use if for a few weeks and dandruff is all gone now I am using regular shampoo. But if my dandruff comes back, now I know I would use this shampoo. Thanks to my boyfriend who introduced me this shampoo.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Flakes, crust, itching....gone. I was buying an $18-24 (not including shipping) bottle of shampoo from France. It just sort of became too much for me to buy $100 worth of shampoo yearly (to avoid extra shipping charges). I started my search with just a couple of ounces of my old HG left. Zinc Pyrithione and SA shampoos galore, mixing them too and I still had to go back to my HG. And forget Selsun Blue, it didn't seem to rinse clean and the smell...ick. Finally, my last straw before shelling out a bill, I decided to try this shampoo. Head and Shoulders Clinical Strength. It is the only shampoo (besides my old flame) that lets me skip a day...or two. It smells fresh, not old man-ish. While the fragrance isn't perfect at first, it actually smells pretty good as it mellows a few hours later. It lasts too, usually my scalp smells not so fresh in to the second day, but not now!!! Seriously, this is great. For less than $5, and no shipping, this is just what I needed. Edit 12.06.11 After using this shampoo for the past few months, it is still my HG. I always have this in the shower, and tend to choose it over any of my other options (high-end product addict). I even find myself passing up purchasing other beautiful bottles of poo. With that said, I would probably buy Vichy Anti-Dercos if it were more readily available and not so expensive. I think I was able to switch up my shampoos more often, as long as I used it weekly. With the H&S, the itching will return if I go about half that amount of time.