Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

3.0

Active Ingredients: Selenium Sulfide - 1 (Anti-Dandruff, Anti-Seborrheic Dermatitis)Inactive Ingredients: Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamide MEA, Ammonium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Stearyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 4

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

HO-LEE SHIT. THE SMELL. SO BAD. I only used this once and trashed it so I can't fully speak to its efficacy (although it certainly didn't work wonders in one go) but the smell rendered this utterly unusable for me. It smells like musty old man dog pee cologne and the smell seems to intensify and expand as the days go on. 3 days later and I've had to wash all my clothes, bedspread, sheets etc because the smell was making me completely naseous. I don't understand why they thought this smell was okay. Also it seemed to give me a small mild rash on my neck

This shampoo is great for dandruff! I have such bad dandruff I had medicated shampoo, but this works better than that did. I mean, it doesn't really do a lot for the frizziness for your hair so I just use a different shampoo for that along with it and it works out well. My advisement with this is use a different shampoo/conditioner along with it to treat your hair, and use this to treat your scalp.