Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

2.0

Active Ingredients: Selenium Sulfide - 1 (Anti-Dandruff, Anti-Seborrheic Dermatitis)Inactive Ingredients: Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamide MEA, Ammonium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Stearyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 4

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

HO-LEE SHIT. THE SMELL. SO BAD. I only used this once and trashed it so I can't fully speak to its efficacy (although it certainly didn't work wonders in one go) but the smell rendered this utterly unusable for me. It smells like musty old man dog pee cologne and the smell seems to intensify and expand as the days go on. 3 days later and I've had to wash all my clothes, bedspread, sheets etc because the smell was making me completely naseous. I don't understand why they thought this smell was okay. Also it seemed to give me a small mild rash on my neck

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purchased this thinking when my scalp acts up I will use it. I decided to give this a try one evening and it took several days for the smell to go away. I will keep it for really bad scalp issues, but my regular Head and Shoulders seems to be keeping those at bay. I probably will never use it again and I only used it once. I am very sensitive to scents and this was horrible. Aside from the scent...it probably really helps those with extreme scalp issues and for that perhaps I would recommend this to at least try. Its ok, but will not be purchasing this ever again and probably will never use the bottle I have.