Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily

3.0

Active Ingredients: Selenium Sulfide - 1 (Anti-Dandruff, Anti-Seborrheic Dermatitis)Inactive Ingredients: Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamide MEA, Ammonium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Stearyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 4

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

You do have to let it sit on your scalp for a little while in the shower before rinsing to get the most benefit.
It did help with flakes and itching ok but nothing spectacular.
The initial scent is not too bad(almost like a medicated dog shampoo) but after a few minutes UGH terrible.
Also after rinsing very well, I can still smell this on my body and hair and the smell keeps building and getting stronger and stronger. It smells horrendous! It just keeps getting worse.
I cannot stand it.
I will not be repurchasing this for that reason.
It literally makes me gag throughout the day.

Update:
My dog peed on her toy and it dried, the horrendous musky urine scent reminded me very much of this shampoo.
Yuck

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been suffering with dandruff for ages now. I haven't really had any luck with other dandruff shampoos. Then I came across this one. I love it I use it every time I wash my hair (~3 days) and this works. I noticed that in winter, my scalp gets a lot more oily than usual. The only thing I don't like is it smells weird.