Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength

Filtered by age: 36-43

2.0

1 review

Active Ingredients: Selenium Sulfide - 1 (Anti-Dandruff, Anti-Seborrheic Dermatitis)Inactive Ingredients: Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamide MEA, Ammonium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Stearyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 4

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purchased this thinking when my scalp acts up I will use it. I decided to give this a try one evening and it took several days for the smell to go away. I will keep it for really bad scalp issues, but my regular Head and Shoulders seems to be keeping those at bay. I probably will never use it again and I only used it once. I am very sensitive to scents and this was horrible. Aside from the scent...it probably really helps those with extreme scalp issues and for that perhaps I would recommend this to at least try. Its ok, but will not be purchasing this ever again and probably will never use the bottle I have.