Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength

Filtered by age: 19-24

4.4

Active Ingredients: Selenium Sulfide - 1 (Anti-Dandruff, Anti-Seborrheic Dermatitis)Inactive Ingredients: Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamide MEA, Ammonium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Stearyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 4

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been suffering with dandruff for ages now. I haven't really had any luck with other dandruff shampoos. Then I came across this one. I love it I use it every time I wash my hair (~3 days) and this works. I noticed that in winter, my scalp gets a lot more oily than usual. The only thing I don't like is it smells weird.

This shampoo " cure " my heavily dandruff head. I tried a lot different kind of shampoo and tried to figure out why my hair has so much dandruff, and this shampoo has help decrease the dandruff drastically and now I have no dandruff anymore. I only use if for a few weeks and dandruff is all gone now I am using regular shampoo. But if my dandruff comes back, now I know I would use this shampoo. Thanks to my boyfriend who introduced me this shampoo.

This did nothing to benefit my hair/scalp & actually further irritated the issues I am having. If you have sensitive skin or are dealing with a red scalp, opt for the 2% Zinc H&S instead.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I had a problem that lasted for Months ! I used two types of the regular head and shoulders and a clarifying shampoo, I tried washing my hair twice a day and washing it every other day...tried dry shampoo...Nothing worked...until I tried the head and shoulders clinical strength...my scalp felt better after the first wash ! and after the second wash it was GONE...I wish I tried it earlier...the only thing I don't like about it is its smell...smells like Sulfur...and it stays in your hair for a couple of hours..but that is not a problem at all
PS my scalp problem was a consistent dandruff with a very very oily spot on my crown...this shampoo got rid of both problems

I like to use smooth & silky and sweet smelling shampoos constantly. However, after using those frequently my hair starts getting damaged. A few uses of this shampoo and my hair is back to it's vibrant self. Also, it does wonders to dandruff. It's really great shampoo!