3.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

It is terrible. It make my skin red, itchy and swollen like the balloon

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2.0

a year ago

Scented like a men's cologne from the 60s. I need my skincare unscented, but cannot even call it "fresh" or "clean." This gets a resounding "No!" due to the *overwhelming* fragrance. I cannot imagine what the developers were thinking with this one.

About reviewer (71 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3 years ago

Very much like this cream. It's a nice consistency for winter -- moisturizing, instantly makes my skin feel soft but not overly greasy. It's definitely a night cream, as I think it would be too much grease for the day. I use it over retina A or over TNS Essentials Serum on alternating days. My only gripe is that it comes in a jar, so over time, it's easy to get germs in the container. Would have much preferred a tube or some kind of pump.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I had an allergic reaction too. My eyelids and neck got swollen and red, itchy and hot.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

4 years ago

This should be called dermal *upset* cream. So glad I only had a sample of this, because it caused my skin to break out in tiny itchy bumps all over my forehead and under my eyes. It's a week later, and they haven't gone away. Not sure if it's clogged pores, dermatitis, or an allergy, but I definitely don't recommend this product! Looks like others have had the same experience, so beware if you have sensitive skin. Oh, and it smells very strongly like Oil of Olay. My husband said my face smelled like his mother, haha.

About reviewer (150 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

3.0

6 years ago

I received a very generous sized sample tube of this stuff, and I'll state right off the bat that this cream is terrific. It's not too heavy. It's not too light. It takes care off dry spots without being greasy. My skin loves this stuff. However, the price is crazy. I went online to see how much this stuff retails for and nearly passed out. This cream costs $124.00 dollars for a 1.7 ounce jar! For that much money you should being getting a hugh vat of it. I know, I know some creams cost $300.00, $500.00 even a $1,000.00 dollars. Well you know what? I can't afford them either! So two lippies off for the outrageous price tag. Unless you just have money to burn, I would pass this cream up.

About reviewer (547 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

6 years ago

This gave me big red bumps - hives? I have normal to dry, slightly sensitive skins. Awful red marks and weird smell. I do not recommend. For reference, I loved Zelens cellular reconstruction cream, which is unavailable because it was discontinued.

About reviewer (137 reviews)

Age

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

6 years ago

Beware if you have sensitive skin - try a sample or swap for it first! I luckily received a sample in a swap and it didn't work for me at all! I broke out in small bumps all over my cheeks, which lasted for several days after I stopped using this cream. I found the smell slightly strange as well.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinDry, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Other

7 years ago

Great cream for post procedure skin care, I don't use it daily because it's a heavy moisturizer, definitely a must after a peel or during the colder months:)

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

3.0

7 years ago

I like this cream, it moisturizes but never makes my skin feel too greasy. I feel like it makes my skin denser and a bit more supple and slightly aids in evening the tone, though truthfully I use other products that do a better job on that count. It lasts a long time as a little goes along way and i think skin improves with regular use. Even with these benefits I prefer other moisturizers as this one doesn't moisturize my skin enough in the very dry Chicago winters. My all time favorite is phytomer's ogenage expert day cream but I can't find it anymore so I am trying out their expert youth wrinkle correction cream which is supposed to be similar.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Cool