Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

3.0

1 review

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is the first BB cream I've ever tried, mainly because I haven't been able to find another brand that has a good BB cream to suit my dark, Indian skin tone.

I tried Bobbi Brown's BB cream in the darkest shade, Medium to Dark, and found that once it was blended into my skin, it actually looked pretty good and wasn't too pale. I wear the Bobbi Brown shade "Warm Honey" (#5.5) and am about NC43 in MAC.

You don't need a lot of this product, and while you won't get total coverage foundation-wise, it definitely does take the edge off natural skin. This didn't cover my pigmentation and acne scars, but I did feel happy wearing this (I never leave the house without foundation, my skin won't let me!). I felt natural and was surprised that it actually lasted all day!

I did find myself getting quite oily along my t-zone, so can't say that I noticed any of the oil-reducing properties this BB cream claims to have. I used a light moisturiser underneath and my skin felt great all day.

Overall, I'll keep using it, as a little bit goes a long way, but it's not quite enough for me and I'd prefer an actual foundation instead. No points for helping with oily skin, but great for SPF and moisture where needed, and top marks for having a broad colour spectrum!