Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++
BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've always been somewhat skeptical of BB creams for AA skin because most make me look ashy, so I tend to shy away from them. But while at work one day, I randomly tried out Bobbi Brown's in Dark. Incredible! Buttery texture with amazing coverage for a BB cream! Very hydrating without making me oily. This has become a staple in my "no makeup" makeup look, and I pair it with a light dusting of MAC's Studio Careblend powder in Deep Dark to set & complete my look. Love the SPF contains a lower percentage of titanium dioxide, which is why most sunscreens/BBs leave me ashy. Only thing I have a slight issue with is the price, $44 for 1.3 oz seems kinda steep, but it's worth it :)

on 2/28/2014 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I got a sample about a week ago the department store and I was very pleased. I got the shade dark and the match was very on point. I like the creaminess to it and blends beautifully. Has a nice natural finish. Coverage I would say is light to moderate. Works for my combination skin. Definitely will be purchasing!