Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++
BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Light coverage, light weight, even skin tone, long lasting wear, blends well with other make up and is great for oily skin. I find the price suitable given the brand name and quite frankly, the price is worth the great product that you get, in return. As for the packaging, believe it or not, but you can squeeze every last drop out of the tube.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've always been somewhat skeptical of BB creams for AA skin because most make me look ashy, so I tend to shy away from them. But while at work one day, I randomly tried out Bobbi Brown's in Dark. Incredible! Buttery texture with amazing coverage for a BB cream! Very hydrating without making me oily. This has become a staple in my "no makeup" makeup look, and I pair it with a light dusting of MAC's Studio Careblend powder in Deep Dark to set & complete my look. Love the SPF contains a lower percentage of titanium dioxide, which is why most sunscreens/BBs leave me ashy. Only thing I have a slight issue with is the price, $44 for 1.3 oz seems kinda steep, but it's worth it :)

on 2/28/2014 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I got a sample about a week ago the department store and I was very pleased. I got the shade dark and the match was very on point. I like the creaminess to it and blends beautifully. Has a nice natural finish. Coverage I would say is light to moderate. Works for my combination skin. Definitely will be purchasing!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Let me start out by saying that I am very grateful to Bobbi Brown for considering the very pale and very dark women in her product offerings. I now count only three companies that are offering a BB cream in a shade darker than say, NW45 .. (Iman (horrible formula), Sleek (nice but only available online so you can't try shades) and now Bobbi.

The color payoff is excellent. I am NW50 and found that the Rich shade matched very well. I did find that it gave me a very, very slight grayish tone to my skin but that is nearly impossible to avoid on darker skin in any product with a sunscreen (And at SPF 35, this is pretty decent sun protection.)

Even without a powder, I found that the BB cream lasted a good three to four hours without blotting (I'm oily/combo but it's summer in Arizona so I'm leaning oilier.)

Ultimately, I had to throw the BB cream into the product graveyard because the silicones broke me out. After a lifetime of breakouts, I've finally figured out that my skin just doesn't like 'cones. I thought I'd give this a shot since only two were listed but seems like that's all it takes to wreak havoc on my skin.

Bottom line: If you are not sensitive to the ingredients, this is well worth a try. I did take an additional two lippies off because for $46, there is just not a lot of product in the tube.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

For those complaining about it turning their skin into an oily mess what products are you using before applying the bb cream? I noticed that if I applied my Boscia antioxident serum followed by Bobbi Brown Vitamin Base cream and then her bb cream I'm an oily mess at the end of the day If I just stick to the Vitamin Face Base then I'm matte and oil free all day. Its about testing what works with the bb cream and what doesn't. First off I was shocked that med to dark worked well with my 'Golden' (in bobbi brown foundation) skintone. At first I was a little taken back by the intial application I was looking a little pale. But I allowed the product to oxidize a bit on my skin and viola....a perfect match. When I apply over my bb vitamin face base there is no need to set it with powder because it gives me a nice soft matte finish. It nicely diffuses the faint acne scarring I have along my jawline and my large pores become a non-issue. I've been using this for a month and my skin hasn't resorted to angry acne in response. I also have Smashbox bb cream as well and I rotate between these two because they both provide different looks. SB is more glowy while BB is matte on my oily/combo skin. Both give great coverage but overall I enjoy BB because I don't have to set it with powder like I need to with SB. I will definitely re-purchase this lovely again.