Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

3.9

on 3/28/2016 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Bobbi Brown is a great place to look for foundations and concealers and such.. their BB cream has a lightweight feel on your face and coverage is buildible but never perfect, it's also great as an eyeshadow base. Plus I love the fact that the finish actually looks like skin.
Anyway this bb cream doesn't really have a scent, it doesn't smear off at all but you would definitely need to blot it throught the day (if you are oily) and touch up around your smile lines around the mouth and those lines around your eyes(or set). I bought it in 55$ because that is the only store where I found a BB cream in my skin colour (during the winter). I would totally recommend this to anyone who got money, but I wouldn't buy this again because it is not my color and they do not have a colour for me.

on 3/14/2016 11:29:00 AM

My second tube! I love it...great for everyday use but it doesnt provide so much coverage

on 10/3/2015 10:25:00 AM

Definitely need a light moisturiser to prepare skin for this bb cream otherwise the product can oxidise. If you do it is the most beautiful product I have used! Gives a glowing finish that lasts all day and has quite good coverage. The most naturally beautiful my skin has ever looked!

on 12/31/2014 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I have oily but slightly aging skin that tends to dry out on the surface when the weather is cold. i bought this to counter the flakes and bring some youthful glow to my face. So far i am loving it and use just a couple of dots all over my face.

Firstly this bb cream has different shade, so for those who has tanned or warm skin tone you will not have problem finding your shades. Unlike other BB cream, usually the come with two or three shade only and all are for fair skin. Secondly after putting on this BB cream u will feel like you are using a sunblock. I am not a fan of sunblock smell but this smell is still fine not that strong. It is not sticky which i like and the finish look is kind of little shiny and healthy. Overall this BB cream is good though it is a little expensive. Cost SGD61. It is not thick and just like your second skin. I dont understand why some review put like it is suffocating. Probably they put it too much like a foundation? You dont need to use much when u use a BB cream. It should act like your second skin. I will definitely purchase it again.

on 4/9/2014 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely love this BB cream. It is excellent for everyday wear - not too heavy however manages to even out my skin tone and create a natural look. Being a BB cream, obviously it doesn't cover all my blemishes, however I just use a bit of concealer and finish with some powder. This BB cream lasts all day and I only have to blot about once or twice.
The only downfall I can mention is the price - $60 for a tiny tube. I would repurchase however as it is the best I am yet to find.

on 11/14/2013 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

If you want a lightweight, sheer coverage BB this is a nice option. I wear this in Medium and am NC25-30 in MAC's range or a Beige 3 in Bobbi Brown. This would likely suit any skin type except very oily or very dry. Like always - best to get a sample at the counter and try it out first before wasting money. This is very much a Western-style BB; not much coverage compared to Korean BB's. Basically a tinted moisturiser priced at $42.00 US

The suncreen actives are:
Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 4%, Oxybenzone 2.5%, Titanium Dioxide 1.1%

Pros:
- sheer, lightweight natural coverage
- satin matte finish that meshes with skin and looks very "skin-like"
- has some antioxidants
- 9 shades available from Extra Light to Deep

Cons:
-overpriced (in my opinion)
- low % of titanium dioxide, spf questionable but can be remedied by wearing separate spf underneath
- coverage is barely buildable, tends to get streakier when layered so anyone requiring more coverage must use concealer or foundation with this
- doesn't actually replace your skincare/skin treatments like the claim says (most people will need lotion or serum underneath this - plus all the beneficial ingredients are quite low on the ing. list)

Overall, I think this is a nice addition to the Bobbi Brown make-up collection. It's not by any means a must-have for me - I can get the same look by mixing my foundation with a moisturiser. I would not repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This was my first BB product purchase, and I was sorely disappointed with it. I swapped it away very quickly and vowed to never buy into the BB cream hype again.

It's just not phenomenal as many online reviews suggest. First, I failed to realize that it is for normal to oily skin. I have dry skin, combo in the summer, and I first tried this in the spring when my tzone wasn't oily. It was a huge miss for me, even though I know people who love it.

First off, the amount of product you get for the price is ridiculous. I am the type of person who has no problem dropping 50 bucks or more for a foundation, face cream, etc if it does what it promises. I wasn't looking for major coverage, and this didn't give me any to boast about. I was looking for something to just even out my skin tone.

My main gripe with the product is how unflattering it is on the face, texture wise. While a BB cream, it gave my complexion this strange mask-like effect, as if I was wearing full coverage foundation that accentuated my flaws instead of hiding them. It wasn't moisturizing enough to wear alone, and didn't play well with my moisturizer when I wore some underneath. It pointed out my forehead wrinkles when I have none (unless I exaggerate my facial expressions, I'm still young) and settled into clumps around my nose. The worst part is that it couldn't even last 3 hours.

The color range is alright, I do like BB for having very yellow toned products. I got this in Fair for my NC20-25 tone at the time and it still seemed very grey cast. Is this just a common trope with BB creams?

If you're looking for a BB cream, just try a tinted moisturizer that matches your skin tone. Don't buy into all of this BB hype because the majority of people I know that wear BB cream look pale in the face or like they're suffering from motion sickness.

on 7/9/2013 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I picked my tube up when it was launched in July last year (2012) in the UK. Back then they were only offering 4/5 shades and i have just noticed that there are now 9 shades to choose from!

I went to the BB counter to get matched up and they said medium was a little too ash for em and so advised me to go for Medium-Dark. For reference i am NC30-35 in winter/start of summer and then NC40 with a tan. I couldn't use the Medium-Dark shade before my holiday in August 2012, but then used if for a few weeks afeter i got back. it then stayed on the dressing table until i returned from my 2 week summer holiday a couple of weeks back... I have been using this shade now for the last week and am very very happy with the results. Firstly, it applies so easy - streak free finish with a stipple brush and in one step - so no need for moisturiser and primer!! It also provides more coverage than my other BB creams and also contains the highest SPF - great!!!! I just put soem mattify powder over the top and am good to go!! So glad i decided to give this another go :-)

I have decided that i will pick up the medium shade when my tan starts to fade and then mix the 2 colours as per my skintone. Perfect for everyday x

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Meh, I tried this BB cream for a week and now I'm going to return it. I thought this would be comparable to the more traditional Asian BB creams but it acts more like a poor quality light foundation. My main issue is when I first apply this, I look fresh, hydrated but not oily, awake and even toned. After 4 hours, this breaks down terribly. Patches of product fade in some areas while collecting and caking in other areas. By noon time, my skin appears rough and tired. This BB cream can go on the crap list with the many other American BB creams that I've tried.
What I liked about the product:
1. Shades. Most Asian BB creams don't have darker shade choices and often leave a grey cast. I love that Bobbi Brown created a Medium to Dark shade which matched my NC42 skin nicely. But beware, the Medium shade (next shade lighter than the medium to dark) is very PINK toned.
2. No skin reactions. I didn't get any breakouts, rashes or clogged pores w/ this.
3. Packaging. A sleek slim tube.
Overall, I feel that this is an overpriced product at $44.94 (US) for what it delivers. I would much rather pay an extra few bucks for Missha.