Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

Filtered by skin tone : Tan age: 25-29
Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++
BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I did a lot of research before buying this product. I thought it would suit my skin well, so I bought it in Medium. I had a prefect color match and my skin looked flawless. Lots of people complimented me with my skin, thinking I wasn't wearing anything... Why 3 lippies you ask? Well, I think this product caused break-outs on my face. After a few weeks use I started to develop clogged pores on my face and trust me, I haven't had those in years. I have normal skin with hardly any comedones, until I started using this product, and the BB-cream was the only change in my skincare routine. It has been a few month since my last use and my skin finally starts to clear up, thank God... So I loved how it looked on my skin, but I'm not going to buy this product again.... Maybe I'll use the BB-cream for special occasions for I have lots of product left, but not every day like I used to.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I feel a need to write that I've only tried one other BB cream. I tried the Maybelline one and the color was off. So, I don't really know how the Bobbi Brown BB cream compares to other brands. All I can say is that I think I have found my HG foundation(like) product.

I've tried Bobbi's Tinted Moisturizer and Skin foundation, and I couldn't find a match in either. So, I was nervous to see that this only came in 5 shades. The Medium to Dark matches my skin perfectly.

It gives the perfect amount of coverage for me. My skin is pretty clear, but I have some dark spots where pimples have healed. This does cover the spots just fine. Overall, it makes my skin look bright and flawless. I do use a light dusting of finishing powder over this.

The only drawback to this BB cream is that it does not photograph well. That is to be expected since it has a rather high SPF. So unless you are being photographed, I highly recommend this.