Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++
BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

4.2

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I had this BB cream applied at a Bobbi Brown counter as part of a lesson. I had high expectations for this BB cream but was disappointed. It blended in fine over the oily parts of my face but sat on top of the dry areas, making them look much worse and flakey (even on top of the "face base"). I had to go home and wash my face then follow up with my normal CeraVe lotion and my usual Mac Face and Body.

on 10/3/2015 10:25:00 AM

Definitely need a light moisturiser to prepare skin for this bb cream otherwise the product can oxidise. If you do it is the most beautiful product I have used! Gives a glowing finish that lasts all day and has quite good coverage. The most naturally beautiful my skin has ever looked!

Overall this is a good product. Most other bb/CC creams oxidize into an ugly orange color, but this color stays true. It goes on rather thick, and dries quite quickly. So make sure you blend it in ASAP. I use this with a concealer on my acne (when needed), and set it all with a powder. Keeps oil at bay for at least 2-3 hours before needing to be blotted out. Which is way better than I can say for other bb/CC creams! This product is expensive, but a little seems to go a long way.

I was never interested in BB or CC creams because I was always looking for more coverage until I got this little sample of heaven with my Sephora order. It is amazing! The color "fair" fit my skin tone perfectly and I didn't need anything over it if I was going for a "no-make" look because it did a good job at covering my post acne marks and scars. When you first put it on, it does have a shine but give a few minutes to settle and dry and you will have a nice even and soft skin. And it has 35 SPF! I gave 3 lips for price because its pretty expensive but oh so worth it.

Check out the this listing site xpresspage.com that's on the rise, just take a look and you'll see why! Xpresspage, XP

on 5/8/2014 8:31:00 PM

I really liked this product. If you are after full coverage then this is not the right product for you. This BB cream really evens out skin tone and basically feels like you are not wearing any make up at all. You can build the BB cream up, but the finish will never be a full coverage look. At first when you apply the BB cream you will think it will be quite cakey, however once blended in and absorbed it is quite natural looking. People really will not be sure if you are wearing make up or not. I think this is great for everyday type of wear, or if you are the type of person who gets a little worried about going bare faced to the beach, this is perfect for you. It still gives you some coverage, without looking like you've got war paint on. I think you should use your fingers with this one. I found with the sponge it soaked up too much of the product and this product is quite expensive in Australia, therefore you want it to last. I would purchase it again for summer time as it's light weight and literally take 2 minutes to apply. You don't need anything else added really. I would say this is more suitable for dry/normal and maybe combination skin, but not oily. The product is quite moisturising and could look a little slick later in the day if you have a lot of shine.

on 10/15/2012 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Over the last 10 years I have tried hundreds of foundations, concelalers, tinted moisturisers etc. I don't really know what "bb" means or what makes this "bb" but i dont care. this stuff is AMAZING. it covers, it's not oily, it doesn't break me out (my skin reacts to everything), the colour matches and it is spf 35!! it's almost unbelievable. pleasee buy it so they don't discontinue it ever!!