Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++
BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

Good !

on 6/25/2015 9:28:00 AM

I bought bobbi brown Bb spf 35 it's very good being a Indian it was very difficult to get according to my skintone.it gives glow on my face. I love this product

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I was a little disappointed initially when I learnt that Bobbi Brown Singapore did not carry the Medium-Dark shade. They only had 4 shades, with the darkest being Medium. I bought the Medium shade anyway because I thought that it would be an okay match if I applied a darker shade of powder of it. Anyway, they have since brought in the Medium-Dark shade. I can only hope that makeup companies (especially in Southeast Asia) realise that people not only have different skin types but vary in colour too. Anyway, this product retails for SGD59, which is not cheap. I find that it looks best when my face is moisturized. Otherwise, it will leave dry and flaky-like patches which does not look pretty at all. I squeeze a pea-size amount at the back of my hand and dot it around my face and neck with my finger. I apply it with my fingers in a circular motion. When I am done, I rub my palms and place them on the various parts of my face. I find that the warmth of my palms "melts" the BB cream on my face. The application looks better that way. The BB cream has not clogged my pores. It appears to have a calming effect on pimples. No redness is obvious. Also, I think that this may assist in treating dark spots left by pimples too. Expect no miracles, though. It takes a while for the spots to fade. The BB cream provides medium coverage and I have not experienced a problem with it "disappearing" after a few hours. I work from 8 am till 9 pm and do not return home with an oily face. Overall, this is a good product which I will consider repurchasing.

on 1/10/2013 7:54:00 PM

This BB cream gives a natural and very beautiful dewy finish. It's not very dewy but enough where you can see your skin look glowing.In regards to coverage, it does cover my acne pigmentation; however, my skin this winter is pretty good. If you do have severe pigmentation or scarring, you would most likely need concealer. Although I absolutely love the finish of this BB cream it does not last. I have oily to combination skin. When I do wear this BB cream, it last at most 4 to 5 hours. It doesn't separate or create any patchiness, but I don't like feeling like an oil slick. If I feel like an oil slick in the winter time, then this BB cream will not be unusable when it comes to summer when I have oilier skin. I would purchase this if it lasted longer.