Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

3.7

Good !

on 9/8/2015 12:03:00 PM

When I apply this product, it gets cakey and its not easy to blend it, its better to finish it with loose powder than a compact one.

on 6/25/2015 9:28:00 AM

I bought bobbi brown Bb spf 35 it's very good being a Indian it was very difficult to get according to my skintone.it gives glow on my face. I love this product

Firstly this bb cream has different shade, so for those who has tanned or warm skin tone you will not have problem finding your shades. Unlike other BB cream, usually the come with two or three shade only and all are for fair skin. Secondly after putting on this BB cream u will feel like you are using a sunblock. I am not a fan of sunblock smell but this smell is still fine not that strong. It is not sticky which i like and the finish look is kind of little shiny and healthy. Overall this BB cream is good though it is a little expensive. Cost SGD61. It is not thick and just like your second skin. I dont understand why some review put like it is suffocating. Probably they put it too much like a foundation? You dont need to use much when u use a BB cream. It should act like your second skin. I will definitely purchase it again.

I love this bb cream, it is the first bb cream that i feel lighter than cc cream but also has a good coverage. Compared to the Clinique CC cream - which I had terrible experienced, I was eager to try this one as well because of the reviews but I decided to try it and it's just amazing , I have combination skin , it's tend to get oily than regular but that's fine because i just blot it . I got a deluxe sample which is 15ml, I think it will last me like a few months because I don't wear bb cream often. I will think if I need to buy it again because i know it's quite expensive .
Pros
- Medium coverage ( fade my scars and smooth out my skin texture )
- natural looking , absolutely non-greasy
- a little goes a long way
Cons :
- Expensive
- after around 3 hours I have to do touch up with it.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Quick background on my skin: I am medium toned with yellowish-olive undertones, I have normal to dry skin and I am prone to have dry patches.

I have been looking around for a BB cream that accommodates to my NC42 skin tone and Bobbi Brown seems to be the only one to offer that. Other BB creams seem to make my skin ashy even if they say it's a "universal" tone. I was matched perfectly with "Medium to dark".
I was hesitant in buying this as it is AU$60!! It is a huge splurge but it is totally worth it. The cream is relatively thick but it blends perfectly into my skin, I use a Beauty Blender but my fingers work fine if I am in a rush.
It is a thick and creamy but blends into a light to medium coverage, more on the light side. I don't need much coverage but it gives me enough to cover my dark spots caused by acne and dark circles, but I still need to put concealer over it to make it look flawless. It leaves my skin so smooth and once it sets, it actually feels like your skin!
I am so happy with it even though it cost quiet a bit but it is worth it.

on 7/8/2013 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This was the first Bobbi Brown product I used and I am a bit dissatisfied, even if I used the whole tube. I bought the lightest shade, which proved to be slightly too light for my complexion. Since it offers very thick covering, my face looked covered in plaster, unless I mixed it with a darker shade foundation.

I like the coverage, but it takes some time to spread the product evenly on the face. On the whole, I prefer to use a good mosturizer and the Luminous foundation by Armany.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I was a little disappointed initially when I learnt that Bobbi Brown Singapore did not carry the Medium-Dark shade. They only had 4 shades, with the darkest being Medium. I bought the Medium shade anyway because I thought that it would be an okay match if I applied a darker shade of powder of it. Anyway, they have since brought in the Medium-Dark shade. I can only hope that makeup companies (especially in Southeast Asia) realise that people not only have different skin types but vary in colour too. Anyway, this product retails for SGD59, which is not cheap. I find that it looks best when my face is moisturized. Otherwise, it will leave dry and flaky-like patches which does not look pretty at all. I squeeze a pea-size amount at the back of my hand and dot it around my face and neck with my finger. I apply it with my fingers in a circular motion. When I am done, I rub my palms and place them on the various parts of my face. I find that the warmth of my palms "melts" the BB cream on my face. The application looks better that way. The BB cream has not clogged my pores. It appears to have a calming effect on pimples. No redness is obvious. Also, I think that this may assist in treating dark spots left by pimples too. Expect no miracles, though. It takes a while for the spots to fade. The BB cream provides medium coverage and I have not experienced a problem with it "disappearing" after a few hours. I work from 8 am till 9 pm and do not return home with an oily face. Overall, this is a good product which I will consider repurchasing.

on 1/10/2013 7:54:00 PM

This BB cream gives a natural and very beautiful dewy finish. It's not very dewy but enough where you can see your skin look glowing.In regards to coverage, it does cover my acne pigmentation; however, my skin this winter is pretty good. If you do have severe pigmentation or scarring, you would most likely need concealer. Although I absolutely love the finish of this BB cream it does not last. I have oily to combination skin. When I do wear this BB cream, it last at most 4 to 5 hours. It doesn't separate or create any patchiness, but I don't like feeling like an oil slick. If I feel like an oil slick in the winter time, then this BB cream will not be unusable when it comes to summer when I have oilier skin. I would purchase this if it lasted longer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Texture is great, easy to put on but if you are oily skin AND put on moisturizer prior, it oxidizes and become orange.

It helps to skip the moisturizer and put this on straight after toner. Does not oxidize that much then. I put loose powder over it.,

All experiences below are when no moisturizer just bb bbcream + loose powder.
Have staying power,
does not accentuate pores
Adequate coverage. You can put on more for more coverage.
Does not clog, not patchy at all.

love it. I'm NC25-30 and I use the darkest shade medium.

i repeat DO NOT USE MOISTURIZER unless you are in a dry country i guess. oh wells.