Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++
BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

2.0

on 7/21/2013 6:40:00 PM

waaaay too chalky and thick. I have it in Medium, I am Fair to Medium and this was a good match for the summer as I tend to pick-up color easily.

It also settles into my skin making it look too much like a mask.

I live in a dry climate and have normal to dry skin. I found I had to use a moisturizer under this, so it's not the all -in-one product I hoped for.

Don't like...and even though I can buy it with a discount I would not repurchase.

I prefer Mercier's tinted moisturizer.

on 10/2/2012 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

I absolutely love Bobbi Brown Extra Spf 25 Tinted Moisturizing Balm in Extra Light and when it was time to buy a replacement I thought I would give this new product a try.
Unfortunately although I chose the same shade - Extra Light - this does not suit me at all. The colour is far too pale - it looks almost chalky white and clown like. The colour of the BB cream is much paler than the moisturizing balm. Such a disappointment. The texture is otherwise good and it is nice to have the high SPF.