Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

2.0

Price: $

Price: $

I read a lot of reviews & watched review videos about this bb cream, & I wanted to like it but I don't. I have fair skin, I bought the lightest shade, & I am distinctly... Yellow. Not flattering.
It is medium coverage like they say, but it for some reason didn't really cover any redness at all.
This would be good for someone who doesn't have many spots or much redness to cover. It feels nice on my skin, doesn't feel like it would make my oily skin any more oily. I just wish it helped with the redness.

on 2/23/2016 4:43:00 PM

This bb cream is terrible for dry skin. It clings to anything and everything and is awful to blend. My friend with normal skin looks so nice with it on, but if you have dry skin stay clear. Try a sample before you buy!

on 7/23/2013 11:17:00 AM

I wanted to love this product. It looks great on, perfect coverage, nice dewy look... but... it made me break out like I was a teenager again. By midday my face was an oil slick. I'll probably continue using it on days I know I will be outside, but for day to day, I'm afraid not.