Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

3.4

on 5/31/2016 2:13:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Great if you have perfect skin, but little to no coverage. This is a tinted moisturizer with SPF, and if you have any blemishes at all it will do nothing to cover them. Easy to apply with fingers if you're in a rush, good for beach days, but I find myself reaching for concealer and foundation for blemished areas so why bother with this in the first place?

on 4/30/2016 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Bobbi Brown is one of the top three of my favorites in make up products. I love it because it has many shade options so you can find your perfect shade especially in make up products for face.
BB cream of Bobbi Brown is one of the products which I cannot give up using! I discovered it few years ago at Hong Kong airport duty free, I was very tired, sleepy, no make up and totally messy looking!I was searching something to buy, anything to spend the Hong Kong dollars before leaving the country! And I found Bobbi Brown BB cream, one of the best coincides in my whole life! I applied it to my face with no other make up product, no eyeshadow, no mascara no blush, with only BB cream I had a healthy looking with smooth and even skin tone. It has a natural finish, long lasting, very light but coverage is great, even the skin tone and gives a great glow to the face! I have a combination skin and if there is humid outside my face gets shiny and all make up products seem caky on my face but I can use Bobbi Brown BB cream during hot summer days without applying any blushes or compact powder confidently! It has wide range of shade options so you can find your perfect shade.
I highly recommend Bobbi Brown BB cream!

I read a lot of reviews & watched review videos about this bb cream, & I wanted to like it but I don't. I have fair skin, I bought the lightest shade, & I am distinctly... Yellow. Not flattering.
It is medium coverage like they say, but it for some reason didn't really cover any redness at all.
This would be good for someone who doesn't have many spots or much redness to cover. It feels nice on my skin, doesn't feel like it would make my oily skin any more oily. I just wish it helped with the redness.

on 2/23/2016 4:43:00 PM

This bb cream is terrible for dry skin. It clings to anything and everything and is awful to blend. My friend with normal skin looks so nice with it on, but if you have dry skin stay clear. Try a sample before you buy!

on 7/17/2015 12:49:00 AM

I got a deluxe sample size of this at sephora with my points and I used it all up until the very last drop!
This feels lightweight yet very creamy and a nice thick product (thick in a good, nourishing, high quality product way. It was not sheer or skimpy). It covers very well! My redness was camouflaged but I did need to use an under eye concealer.

I am normally a daily eldw person, but I used this when I was having a laid-back day and wanted something on my face. Think the shades are very pure, it didn't oxidize on me, and it was a very moisturizing bb cream! My favorite bb creams are this and the one by smashbox (which controls oil well with a powder over it), but I found this to be more nourishing. This is definitely better than tinted moisturizers, I think this is far more superior than the nars tinted moisturizer...which I was a huge fan of

My three complaints are that the price is high for what is essentially a glorified tinted moisturizer, the shades mostly lean peachy on my skin (still workable but I expected it to come off as neutral-yellow), and I do use a physical sunscreen under this for extra uva protection

on 7/5/2015 2:43:00 AM

Really nice bb cream, provides light, natural looking coverage. Has great staying power throughout the day with Bobbi's primer/moisturizer underneath and a setting powder. Caters for girls with really light skin coloring like myself. Definitely a winner product for natural looking everyday makeup routines

At first I really loved this product. Great smell, great match with my skin and so moisturizing! but then, it broke me out SO BADLY! It been 4 months since I stopped using this bb cream and still couldn't clear my skin. I'm so disappointed. :(

on 12/28/2013 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have this BB Cream in the shade 'Extra Light', which I thought would match my usual Bobbi Brown shade which is 'Alabaster'. I'd say the shade Extra Light is more like 'Porcelain' the shade higher. This will still work for an alabaster skin tone though.

My usual BB Cream is one from Korean brand 'Missha' in the colour #13. For a 'Western' BB Cream Bobbi Brown is decent. The packaging is great, a small thin black tube in Bobbi Brown's classically minimalist style, which I love.

Overall, this is a good BB Cream and probably the best Western BB Cream I have experienced. Plus it is SPF 35+ which is great news. I'd probably sample this cream first, as the shades seem to run darker than what you would expect. I would not repurchase this product for now, as I prefer the coverage and benefits from Korean BB creams, they are also cheaper and better on all levels.

on 11/14/2013 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Sometimes I like this product even more than my foundation. I'm hard to please with foundation, still looking for my HG in a bottle, tube or compact, but I like the coverage and feel of this BB cream. I tend to be pink so I like BB's yellow undertones. I bought "Light" in the summer and now as winter approaches it seems to be a shade too dark. My skin is mature but combination, cheeks are dry, nose, forehead and chin are still a little oily, but it doesn't seem to get too oily even at the end of the day. This is my first ever BB cream and I like it.

on 11/1/2013 3:15:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Ok guys... I know this is $44 on Sephora.com and I got a deluxe sample from the order of Nars Guy Bourdin blush palette and let me just say this is my now HG bb cream... I usually hate that they set into my pores but I must admit this is amazing!!!

My pores don't show... My drier skin areas don't look cakey... its just amazing... its got a decent coverage for a natural look, and not too matte. This is just... fantastic.. .I've used it everyday all week because I can't bring myself to use my actual foundations...

This is silky smooth, Fair is a perfect match for me. I just can't get enough....

I hate the price... but I can't hold it in fault for that because it is just perfect... I set with my E.L.F. HD powder and I just love the finish and lasting power...

I think I may need to order this in a full size....Lemme just save up haha!!