Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

on 2/28/2014 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I got a sample about a week ago the department store and I was very pleased. I got the shade dark and the match was very on point. I like the creaminess to it and blends beautifully. Has a nice natural finish. Coverage I would say is light to moderate. Works for my combination skin. Definitely will be purchasing!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

The SA in Bobbi Brown told me that this cream had an oil control feature so if I had dry skin I shouldn't use it. However, I got a sample from her and used it for a week (I wouldn't buy a fdtn that I couldn't try first) and I would definitely use it when in summer or in Asia (my summer home).

Price: For RM150 (about GBP30) its on the expensive side. But not so expensive that I wouldn't pay for it again. So i would buy it again.

Packaging : Standard. The upside down tube is the easiest way to get maximum product without compromising the sanitation of the remaining product. I suppose it may be quite easy to cut the tube up and scrape the remainder out when you can no longer squeeze (and I will do this because of how much it cost me).

Product: It evens out my skintone and is not sticky at all. Its very easy to blend with fingers or a brush and I like that its light coverage. I use it on days when I'm not really wanting to put on a whole face so I just use this and maybe something on the lip. It doesn't cover all spots/redness perfectly so if I were using this for a full face I would layer a thin layer of foundation on top and go from there. (I do not use concealer). The spf is an added bonus when in summer or in a hot country. It doesn't dry me out. It smells very lightly of sunscreen but that's only if you stick your nose in proper to smell it. It leaves a matte finish.

As an Asian with yellow undertone the colour (the darkest for me) suits me perfectly.