Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++
BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

4.2

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Will admit that this is my first BB cream ever. I have tried samples of others, but have never purchased a full size until three weeks ago. So there are probably oodles others that I could try when this tube is done. However, I will definitely be repurchasing this product.

It really does everything that I want my base to do:
- cover redness
- even out skin tone
- cover slight darkness around the eyes
- moisturize
- control oiliness ALL DAY
- easy to apply (no streaks) with fingers, too!
- can be layered for fuller coverage / spot coverage
- do not let the small size of the tube scare you, a little goes a looooong way
(I know people always say that in reviews, but really, I spent the first week of using this product having way too much left over trying to figure this out. A big pea size is all I need for my whole face!)

Most importantly, this product does not break me out! Most tinted moisturizers that I have tried either become too greasy after 3-4 hours or break me out.

The SPF 35 is also a really great plus.

Not to mention that the colours are all slightly on the yellow side, which is very favourable to my skin tone (olive Asian skin).

Not sure if I can attribute the clearing and improvement of tone of my skin on this one product alone or the fact that I have revamped my entire skin care routine. But my skin is showing to be much more even and moisturized otherwise.

The only thing that irks me about this product that is it can accentuate any flakiness I have. But this stopped being a problem after I changed my skincare routine.

I should not forget to mention that this looks really great underneath my mineral makeup. For the times when I really want to doll myself up and/or need a full face of makeup... this really makes my skin like a smooth canvas :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using Laura Mercier TM for 2 years now and I seriously thought that I was going to keep on repurchasing it forever. That was until a friend turned me onto this BB cream. I tried both the Bobbi Brown tinted moisturizer and this BB cream and the only difference I can see is that the tm is much lighter in coverage. I love this bb cream for how it feels so lightweight on my skin, the high spf, and the color matches perfectly (I use NC30 and I bought this in Fair). The pricing for laura mercier and this bb cream is approximately the same, however since I get 50% off bobbi brown, it's an even more win win for me lol.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I feel a need to write that I've only tried one other BB cream. I tried the Maybelline one and the color was off. So, I don't really know how the Bobbi Brown BB cream compares to other brands. All I can say is that I think I have found my HG foundation(like) product.

I've tried Bobbi's Tinted Moisturizer and Skin foundation, and I couldn't find a match in either. So, I was nervous to see that this only came in 5 shades. The Medium to Dark matches my skin perfectly.

It gives the perfect amount of coverage for me. My skin is pretty clear, but I have some dark spots where pimples have healed. This does cover the spots just fine. Overall, it makes my skin look bright and flawless. I do use a light dusting of finishing powder over this.

The only drawback to this BB cream is that it does not photograph well. That is to be expected since it has a rather high SPF. So unless you are being photographed, I highly recommend this.

on 10/15/2012 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Over the last 10 years I have tried hundreds of foundations, concelalers, tinted moisturisers etc. I don't really know what "bb" means or what makes this "bb" but i dont care. this stuff is AMAZING. it covers, it's not oily, it doesn't break me out (my skin reacts to everything), the colour matches and it is spf 35!! it's almost unbelievable. pleasee buy it so they don't discontinue it ever!!

on 12/23/2011 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought this in fair, I'm in between NC30-35, and I found it way too light on me. I thought it would blend out, but after an hour, I was still ghostly white. Does not cover eyebags, blemishes and reddness. And I can smell the SPF, definately will not repurchase.