Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

3.9

on 6/2/2016 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the bb cream that started it all. Used to be my favorite cause I did not break out from it. Even out my skin tone . Make it look like I got great skin . The tube last forever. But I won't repurchase because I found something better

on 3/24/2016 11:16:00 PM

Love this! The "Fair" shade is a very close match to my skin, and this lasts most of the day with only a little touchup. Coverage is medium, and looks natural. Texture feels creamy but not greasy at all, and does not slide off like some BBs and CCs.

I am now 63 with combo skin, and have found this BB works best when I apply my Neutrogena Visibly Even SPF 30 Moisturizer underneath it and let it dry. After I apply the BB cream I set it with a light dusting of loose powder on my cheeks and chin.

My only complaint is the high price, so I either purchase at a CCO outlet a few times a year, or at the Sephora F&F sales in the spring and fall for the 15-20 percent discount.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Light coverage, light weight, even skin tone, long lasting wear, blends well with other make up and is great for oily skin. I find the price suitable given the brand name and quite frankly, the price is worth the great product that you get, in return. As for the packaging, believe it or not, but you can squeeze every last drop out of the tube.

I am usually not a fan of BB creams as I have pretty oily skin but this BB cream is amazing! It is light-medium buildable coverage and has a natural semi-matte finish. I didn't even have to set it with a powder! I got it in the shade light (I am roughly a MAC nw20-25) and its perfect. However I have only just applied it so I will have to see how it sits throughout the day.

on 8/3/2014 7:37:00 PM

The product didn't look good on me in a natural lighting. It made my skin look ashy and "dead".

I actually really like this bb cream a lot. At first I didn't care much for this because I thought it was patchy and it oxidized badly but I was using it wrong that's all! This is kind of like a foundation because the finish is sheer but can be built up to a medium coverage and with a little bit of concealer and some powder it looks like foundation. I love how this bb cream also has a nice dewy glow to it but with powder it's a semi matte finish. It also smells strongly of sunscreen too but in a weird way I actually really enjoy the smell. I would repurchase this and I would recommend to everyone to try it out!

on 7/14/2014 11:17:00 PM

This is below average. I say asian BB creams by Etude house, Ettusais and even the clinique moisture cc is much better than this. This is downright drying and the pigment content is too low. By the end of the day my skin was flaky and colour had been eaten away. I don't see it performing at all. Its not for dry skins or use a moisture serum underneath.

on 5/10/2014 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this. Good coverage and high SPF. Great color (I use the fairest shade). Not as thick or covering as some of the thickest BB creams--I am thinking of Dr. Jart and Boscia, but color match is a little better. I have deluxe samples of these thicker ones and use them when I am in the mood, and currently I am using Smashbox because I bought it in a JCP sephora where Bobbi Brown was not available and I needed one. Smashbox has about the same consistency as the Bobbi Brown, but lower SPF and the color/coverage of the Bobbi Brown is superior. Bobbi Brown BB is my favorite of all the ones I have tried.

on 2/15/2014 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this BB cream. When buying I was slightly concerned as I have oily skin and was worried about shine. However this topped off with my mac mineralize skinfinish natural looks great! Coverage is good, obviously not a full as a foundation but enough for days you don't want a full face of make up. Sometimes I may have to top up a bit of powder if oily but would recommend.

on 1/8/2014 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Started wearing this bb cream recently, started on days off where I didn't mind going a bit more natural coverage and even braved wearing it into work a few times (usually wear medium cover due to my cystic acne breakouts on cheekbones). I used mac studio finish to cover any blemishes, which in my case are quite red, so I use it first then build up the bb cream on top. I have used a flat brush to apply it and also have used my fingers, I've read a few reviews on people saying how it doesn't spread/blend easily and I can understand what they mean but I have sort of worked out that if you're using a brush, spread it evenly and then using warm fingers tap the product in or even use a make up sponge to blend it evenly and this can eliminate the look of visible pores. I think the coverage it gives is really good, obviously it will never give medium-full cover on its own, it's only a bb cream after all! I am quite oily so find I have to use a little powder sometimes to set lightly but it IS oil free and so when my skin is slightly dryer I do use a little moisturiser before hand so that my skin doesn't look dry! Great wee product, price slightly high but a little goes a long way due to its consistency so you do get your money's worth! Def recommend for someone who's looking a nice lighter cover foundation