Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++
BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

3.9

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the second BB cream I ever bought. First one was from Dior and I hated it. Bobbi Brown one is much better but unfortunately, it's not for a dry skin.

Pros:
- it completely dissolved my rosacea in a week. It did something no treatment could do! My skin is not red anymore and I don't have pimples (this is the reason I gave it three stars instead of one for performance)
- shade light perfectly matches my skin, it's somehow neutral, not too pink, not too yellow (though I would need to buy darker one for summer)
- doesn't oxidize

Cons:
- sets fast, I have to do my whole face in 30 seconds otherwise I have thick layers at some place and nothing on others
- it's impossible to use any other cream product with it, they will cake (forget about concealer)
- doesn't last long, only half of the day if set with powder and you need to wipe it all out before reapplying it otherwise you'll have a patchy face
- clings to dry patches and accentuates skin texture on dry areas

The performance of this stuff is awful, but healing properties are 5++. I'll look for another BB cream but in the meantime, I will continue to use it and repurchase if I must just for the sake of not having red skin with some pimples that I get from using any foundation on the market.

P.S. Actually I have returned it. Way too cakey on my face.

Despite how thick the formula is, this BB cream is surprisingly light coverage. It lightly evens out my skin tone but does not work well to cover any major redness or scarring.

Because of its convenient squeeze tube and quick application, this BB cream is what I reach for almost daily. This is the first BB cream I have stuck to. I do not find that it breaks me out and provides good enough coverage for what I like.

I have combination skin and I would not recommend this to those with oily skin types as it does slip and slide. Also, if you have dry patches - this will cling to it (not extremely though).

on 6/2/2016 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the bb cream that started it all. Used to be my favorite cause I did not break out from it. Even out my skin tone . Make it look like I got great skin . The tube last forever. But I won't repurchase because I found something better

on 5/22/2016 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

LOVE THIS BB CREAM! I use quite a few Bobbi Brown products. Her powder eyeshadows, lip glosses, concealer, and blushes. I love her eyeliner pots and cream shadows but they dry out too quick for the expensive price you pay :(
BUT...if you like BB Creams, this one is IT!! It has an SPF of 35, a bit of moisture (if you have dry skin, you will need a separate moisturizer under this), enough color to give you sheer to light coverage (says light to medium, but I assure you it would take a lot of this to get medium coverage!) It has a bit of a creamy/sticky texture. Sounds awful but it's not! Has real staying power, and a MUST HAVE for summer!! I am light skinned with yellow undertones. Definitely not "fair" but I wear the color fair in this. It's not a true fair. It's more light than fair and has a good bit of yellow in it. It's a perfect match for my light olive German skin :)

I read a lot of reviews & watched review videos about this bb cream, & I wanted to like it but I don't. I have fair skin, I bought the lightest shade, & I am distinctly... Yellow. Not flattering.
It is medium coverage like they say, but it for some reason didn't really cover any redness at all.
This would be good for someone who doesn't have many spots or much redness to cover. It feels nice on my skin, doesn't feel like it would make my oily skin any more oily. I just wish it helped with the redness.

I have purchased this BB cream during the summer time, when I was looking for a lightweight base and a comfortable wear. I have a dry skin, so got the tube of this BB cream in hopes to have a hassle free make-up product on the go.

This is a very comfortable product to wear, it doesn't make you feel dry and gives your skin that lovely light coverage. You do need a concealer in case you want to cover any redness or dark spots - this BB cream alone is not enough.

I also find that it is a difficult one to build, it does move around quite a bit when you attempt to layer it. Other than that this is a nice product to try, but it is not the best one on the market. Plus 46 USD is a bit too much for what you get.

You can find more thoughts on this product in the blog review below. Perhaps it helps some of you guys!

Good !

on 6/28/2015 7:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

i received a sample of this bobbi brown bb cream and tried it once. on me the coverage is sheer and the finish is natural matte. it has no oil control. i find that this doesnt blend easily like most foundations do and thus is not a good replacement for foundations. i think this whole bb cream and cc cream type of product is suitable for those whose skin is healing from post procedures etc and dont want to cover their skin too much but for those who dont have any problem with their skin should stick with a regular foundation as it has more of a flexibility to it (buildable coverage, different finish, greater range of shades, etc). i just dont buy into this whole bb and cc cream craze. it cannot substitute the good ol' foundation. overall this bb cream is nice and wearable but not to be worn daily as it contains oxybenzone, which is not a good chemical uv filter.

on 5/28/2015 1:04:00 PM

I had a sample and tested it 3-4 times. Will not be buying it. On one hand if you are going for the coverage, it does cover very well, so maybe for the people with oily skin this could be a very nice product. For me, having combination skin with some dry patches- It just dries too quickly and stays visible. I personally find the level of coverage a bit too intense for a BB cream, to me it feels more like a foundation. Some reviewers say that they put moisturiser underneath, but I feel that the task of BB cream should be to be able to use it without a moisturiser underneath. Again maybe its is just not a right product for my type of skin. It also clogged my pores, but to be fair I'm very prone to that.

on 3/4/2015 1:48:00 AM

This product broke me out! But it seems like that's the case for me with almost all BB creams. I think it may be the SPF? Haven't found one yet that hasn't. And this is no exception.