Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

3.0

1 review

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I had such high hopes for this BB cream. I tried a sample and liked how it covered so I ordered a full size in my color: fair. My full size applied a little differently. I had to apply in small areas and blend quickly. And then when I was finished full face I stood back and every fine line was highlighted. i looked 10 years older. I decided to give it some time thinking it would improve with my natural oils and it did settle some but it still showed every line. This did nothing to improve the look of my skin unlike my other TMs or BBs like Laura Mercier, Nars, It, Lancome. I appreciate the SPF 35 but this is not right for my mature skin. I'm unhappy with the dull finish. The good points are that it feels like nothing on and it didn't oxidize.