Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++
BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

on 9/19/2013 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is great! I have oily skin with hormonal acne on the chin. I am African American. Medium Dark is perfect. Does not turn orange or break me out. Actually my chin area is clearing since using this.

on 8/15/2012 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

It is very moisturizing. Won't work with my oily skin. Light is a good match for nc/nw 20. Coverage is sheer. Good luck

on 7/16/2012 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This might be the BB cream for me. I don't like putting too many different things on my skin, so loved the idea of BB creams, but so far hadn't been impressed by the ones I'd tried (No 7, Estee Lauder, Garnier). I have very oily skin and have to be careful with base - I can end up super-shiny within a couple of hours even with oil-free products. The BB BB cream has ingredients that mop up excess oil, and it does work. I'm writing now after wearing it for 12 hours, and, yes, I have shine now, but the oil only started to creep through a few hours ago. I don't mind a little bit. It feels a lot more comfortable than my usual LM tinted moisturiser, which can get uncomfortably greasy in the summer. Only slight reservation is the BB formulation is quite thick and looks a little cakey to begin with if I'm not very sparing with application. But once it's been settled on my skin for an hour or so, it looks smooth and natural.