Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 56 & Over
Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++
BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

on 3/24/2016 11:16:00 PM

Love this! The "Fair" shade is a very close match to my skin, and this lasts most of the day with only a little touchup. Coverage is medium, and looks natural. Texture feels creamy but not greasy at all, and does not slide off like some BBs and CCs.

I am now 63 with combo skin, and have found this BB works best when I apply my Neutrogena Visibly Even SPF 30 Moisturizer underneath it and let it dry. After I apply the BB cream I set it with a light dusting of loose powder on my cheeks and chin.

My only complaint is the high price, so I either purchase at a CCO outlet a few times a year, or at the Sephora F&F sales in the spring and fall for the 15-20 percent discount.

on 5/4/2014 9:22:00 PM

I've tried several brands of BB cream (including Smashbox, Estee Lauder, Stila) and this one by Bobbi Brown is definitely my favourite. It gives very good coverage and matches my skin perfectly (I bought it in Light), unlike other BB creams, which have tended to be too dark or too orange.