Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++
BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

3.0

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this stuff. I am huge on the opaque foundation face finish, but this has turned me. It gives me skin a gorgous natural glow. I didn't believe in BB creams before, but now that my adult acne phase has faded out I decided to give this a try. I'm always extremely busy and running late in the morning, so any product that can cust down my beauty prep time is welcome in my makeup bag. This is a perfect combo of a moisturizer, primer, and foundation, a three-in-one. All I do is add concealer in my trouble spots and some powder to set it and dunzo! I will gladly buy this in the future and highly recommend.

This was a big fat fail for me. I was expecting to love it based on the reviews but I can't say anything good about it. It was greasy, yet highlighted every dry patch on my face, broke me out, minimal coverage. The palest shade was almost pale enough for my NC10 skin but still a little dark. I washed it off after a few hours. But I patch tested a spot near my hairline and I got a pimple the next day, but my skin is very reactive. I returned it.