Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++
BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

2.3

Just no. This BB cream is pasty, sticky and hard to blend. What bothers me most about this BB cream is how it just sits on the skin and how visible it is. The finish is very shiny and despite setting powder my face turns into an oil slick 30 minutes later (I tried Clinique Loose Blended Face Powder, which works wonderfully with any other foundation I have). Coverage is light, which is to be expected. It evens out my skin tone nicely. I tried shade 'fair', which is a warm to neutral shade - a little bit on the yellow side, but neither too yellow nor too red. I hoped this would be a light summer foundation, but I am super disappointed. As for BB creams I prefer Missha Perfect Cover in shade 23, which blends a lot better into my skin. However, I will stick with liquid foundation instead of this pasty mess.

on 8/3/2014 7:37:00 PM

The product didn't look good on me in a natural lighting. It made my skin look ashy and "dead".

on 4/12/2014 12:58:00 PM

My new obsession. My friends noticed the difference in my look immediately. Don't need a foundtion or bronzer anymore. You don't feel it on yr skin at all.

on 11/5/2012 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This goes on beautifully but unfortunately doesn't stay that way. At the end of the day, I notice that it's sunken into my pores and flaky patches are highlighted. It also has a tendency to clump around my nose. I'm NC25-30 and was first colormatched with Medium, which was surprising because it's a pinch darker and appeared more orange than what I'm used to wearing, but somehow it doesn't appear orange once applied. A week later, I returned to a different Nordstrom and was colormatched with Fair, which also appears to be a good match and is much closer to my NARS TM shade, Alaska, in that it has yellowy/gold warm undertones but isn't as peachy as the "Medium" shade. Coverage is between light and moderate, so you'll still need a concealer for blemishes and scars, but it evens out skin beautifully. I was told that this product is great for combo skin but I do finish with a light dusting of loose powder to set it in the morning, and by the afternoon I have to blot but overall it's not bad in terms of oil control. I don't mind the sunscreen smell, which is very faint and barely noticeable, but it definitely has a thicker consistency that can be hard to blend and apply.

Between this and the NARS tinted moisturizer, I prefer the NARS.

on 8/15/2012 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

It is very moisturizing. Won't work with my oily skin. Light is a good match for nc/nw 20. Coverage is sheer. Good luck

This was a big fat fail for me. I was expecting to love it based on the reviews but I can't say anything good about it. It was greasy, yet highlighted every dry patch on my face, broke me out, minimal coverage. The palest shade was almost pale enough for my NC10 skin but still a little dark. I washed it off after a few hours. But I patch tested a spot near my hairline and I got a pimple the next day, but my skin is very reactive. I returned it.