Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

3.8

on 7/27/2016 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Light to medium coverage, somewhat thick cream that blends beautifully and covers large pores. This does not last all day since it is more of a tinted moisturizer with SPF. I like to wear this when I don't want to put on so much makeup. The plastic tube makes it great for travel.

This is not for very oily skin. Nor is it for people who need a lot of coverage.

on 5/22/2016 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

LOVE THIS BB CREAM! I use quite a few Bobbi Brown products. Her powder eyeshadows, lip glosses, concealer, and blushes. I love her eyeliner pots and cream shadows but they dry out too quick for the expensive price you pay :(
BUT...if you like BB Creams, this one is IT!! It has an SPF of 35, a bit of moisture (if you have dry skin, you will need a separate moisturizer under this), enough color to give you sheer to light coverage (says light to medium, but I assure you it would take a lot of this to get medium coverage!) It has a bit of a creamy/sticky texture. Sounds awful but it's not! Has real staying power, and a MUST HAVE for summer!! I am light skinned with yellow undertones. Definitely not "fair" but I wear the color fair in this. It's not a true fair. It's more light than fair and has a good bit of yellow in it. It's a perfect match for my light olive German skin :)

on 3/28/2016 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Bobbi Brown is a great place to look for foundations and concealers and such.. their BB cream has a lightweight feel on your face and coverage is buildible but never perfect, it's also great as an eyeshadow base. Plus I love the fact that the finish actually looks like skin.
Anyway this bb cream doesn't really have a scent, it doesn't smear off at all but you would definitely need to blot it throught the day (if you are oily) and touch up around your smile lines around the mouth and those lines around your eyes(or set). I bought it in 55$ because that is the only store where I found a BB cream in my skin colour (during the winter). I would totally recommend this to anyone who got money, but I wouldn't buy this again because it is not my color and they do not have a colour for me.

on 3/14/2016 11:29:00 AM

My second tube! I love it...great for everyday use but it doesnt provide so much coverage

on 2/22/2016 4:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

This is the first bb cream I have ever tried, I bought this product a couple of weeks ago and have used it almost everyday since, I got the shade natural which is a good match for my nc30 skin. (The shades medium and natural looked identical to me, when I asked the bobbi brown mua she said natural has more yellow undertones and medium more pink, as im nc I went with natural) It does gives good coverage although if you like a high coverage I wouldn't recommend (bb creams are not supposed to be full coverage anyway so I would recommend foundation if that is the look you prefer)
I always apply a moisturiser before this product as my skin is dry (you could skip this if your skin is oily)then I blend this bb cream into my skin using my real techniques stippling brush. I love how natural the product looks yet it still gives coverage and blurs imperfections, using this has completely put me off using heavy foundations even on a night out I think I'd rather just use this and add concealer wherever I need more coverage. At £29.50 it is quite expensive but you get 40ml and a little goes a long way so it will last a while, I would definately repurchase this.

I recenty purchased the bobbi brown BB Cream in the shade Light, and I am in love with it.. Unlike my previous BB cream which made me look like a pile of ash by hour two, this bb cream gives my face the perfect glowy warm tones. The coverage is medium, much more than any bb creams that I have used. I would say that the price is a downside, but a little goes a long way. A 40 ml tube should last you around 2 months. The formula is so light weight, it feels like I have nothing on. I use finishing powder on top of the cream as I have an oily T zone and the humidity where I live is crazy. I suggest you buy this if you have sensitive skin, and your skin routine doesnot include applying sun block or Anyone looking to break down their skincare and beauty routine into one easy step.

PS : This stuff is addictive.

on 2/13/2015 6:00:00 PM

I bought my at Sephora for $44 before tax in shade Fair. My 17 years old daughter also like it. I have normal skin with slightly oily in t-zone. I just want to even out my skin. My daughter have normal to dry skin (acne) and it work on her too. Need concealer for problem area good light everyday product. I apply this with clean fingers after moisturizer and serum. This is BB cream it will not gives full coverage. I love this and used alone with out setting with powder will need blot in 4-5 hours of wear and apply little amount on at touch up time but less amount than when it first apply. I don't have break out with this product and I very enjoyed this:)

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this stuff. I am huge on the opaque foundation face finish, but this has turned me. It gives me skin a gorgous natural glow. I didn't believe in BB creams before, but now that my adult acne phase has faded out I decided to give this a try. I'm always extremely busy and running late in the morning, so any product that can cust down my beauty prep time is welcome in my makeup bag. This is a perfect combo of a moisturizer, primer, and foundation, a three-in-one. All I do is add concealer in my trouble spots and some powder to set it and dunzo! I will gladly buy this in the future and highly recommend.

I actually really like this bb cream a lot. At first I didn't care much for this because I thought it was patchy and it oxidized badly but I was using it wrong that's all! This is kind of like a foundation because the finish is sheer but can be built up to a medium coverage and with a little bit of concealer and some powder it looks like foundation. I love how this bb cream also has a nice dewy glow to it but with powder it's a semi matte finish. It also smells strongly of sunscreen too but in a weird way I actually really enjoy the smell. I would repurchase this and I would recommend to everyone to try it out!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I just bought this, so I'll probably update if it ends up clogging my pores... I recently moved to Chicago, where this past winter was especially BRUTAL, and coupled with going off BC my normally oily skin has turned impossibly dry. I've used Bare Minerals (very light application) for a bunch of years, and between the weather, newly regularized hormones, and a 30th birthday coming up, my skin took a nosedive into bone-dry desert territory. It seems any and all powders, even applied with the lightest touch, started sinking into fine lines I didn't know I had. I looked dull, old, and sad. But I hate the feel of foundation, and I admittedly have pretty decent skin already - aside from dry flaking and one or two cysts during my period. Not so bad. Dullness is the issue here.

I tried this cream at the Bobbi Brown counter, and was SHOCKED (audibly shocked - I sort of yelped to the makeup artist) at how glow-y my face became. Instantly - my face looked like it had dropped five years. It just glided effortlessly over my slightly enlarged cheek pores and laugh lines, almost totally diminishing them. The Bobbi concealer stick (also purchased) hid a few old acne scars, and the BB cream on top just blended them away. Wearing the cream and the concealer underneath, I walked around town in 80 degree weather for a few hours and the glow just kept improving. It stayed put, with no setting powder, didn't settle into my lines or pores, and did not dry out at all. It felt like I was wearing nothing. The effect is very subtle - an idealized, blurred version of my own skin. So - pretty much perfect. It may be too soon, but I'm thinking HG material.

UPDATE - Still awesome. It hasn't broken me out in the slightest - when I was using Bare Minerals I got many, MANY more pimples. It looks fresh for about 6 hours on me, with a little nose-powdering. Fantastic product.