Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

3.7

on 7/27/2016 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Light to medium coverage, somewhat thick cream that blends beautifully and covers large pores. This does not last all day since it is more of a tinted moisturizer with SPF. I like to wear this when I don't want to put on so much makeup. The plastic tube makes it great for travel.

This is not for very oily skin. Nor is it for people who need a lot of coverage.

on 7/20/2016 11:12:00 PM

Used this for years and loved it. But I just read an article about the dangers of oxybenzone sunscreen, which this contains. Sadly, I've had to toss it and there is no way I will repurchase.

To Read all 184 Reviews, Login or Join

Just no. This BB cream is pasty, sticky and hard to blend. What bothers me most about this BB cream is how it just sits on the skin and how visible it is. The finish is very shiny and despite setting powder my face turns into an oil slick 30 minutes later (I tried Clinique Loose Blended Face Powder, which works wonderfully with any other foundation I have). Coverage is light, which is to be expected. It evens out my skin tone nicely. I tried shade 'fair', which is a warm to neutral shade - a little bit on the yellow side, but neither too yellow nor too red. I hoped this would be a light summer foundation, but I am super disappointed. As for BB creams I prefer Missha Perfect Cover in shade 23, which blends a lot better into my skin. However, I will stick with liquid foundation instead of this pasty mess.

on 6/2/2016 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the bb cream that started it all. Used to be my favorite cause I did not break out from it. Even out my skin tone . Make it look like I got great skin . The tube last forever. But I won't repurchase because I found something better

on 5/31/2016 2:13:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Great if you have perfect skin, but little to no coverage. This is a tinted moisturizer with SPF, and if you have any blemishes at all it will do nothing to cover them. Easy to apply with fingers if you're in a rush, good for beach days, but I find myself reaching for concealer and foundation for blemished areas so why bother with this in the first place?

on 5/22/2016 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

LOVE THIS BB CREAM! I use quite a few Bobbi Brown products. Her powder eyeshadows, lip glosses, concealer, and blushes. I love her eyeliner pots and cream shadows but they dry out too quick for the expensive price you pay :(
BUT...if you like BB Creams, this one is IT!! It has an SPF of 35, a bit of moisture (if you have dry skin, you will need a separate moisturizer under this), enough color to give you sheer to light coverage (says light to medium, but I assure you it would take a lot of this to get medium coverage!) It has a bit of a creamy/sticky texture. Sounds awful but it's not! Has real staying power, and a MUST HAVE for summer!! I am light skinned with yellow undertones. Definitely not "fair" but I wear the color fair in this. It's not a true fair. It's more light than fair and has a good bit of yellow in it. It's a perfect match for my light olive German skin :)

on 4/30/2016 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Bobbi Brown is one of the top three of my favorites in make up products. I love it because it has many shade options so you can find your perfect shade especially in make up products for face.
BB cream of Bobbi Brown is one of the products which I cannot give up using! I discovered it few years ago at Hong Kong airport duty free, I was very tired, sleepy, no make up and totally messy looking!I was searching something to buy, anything to spend the Hong Kong dollars before leaving the country! And I found Bobbi Brown BB cream, one of the best coincides in my whole life! I applied it to my face with no other make up product, no eyeshadow, no mascara no blush, with only BB cream I had a healthy looking with smooth and even skin tone. It has a natural finish, long lasting, very light but coverage is great, even the skin tone and gives a great glow to the face! I have a combination skin and if there is humid outside my face gets shiny and all make up products seem caky on my face but I can use Bobbi Brown BB cream during hot summer days without applying any blushes or compact powder confidently! It has wide range of shade options so you can find your perfect shade.
I highly recommend Bobbi Brown BB cream!

on 3/28/2016 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Bobbi Brown is a great place to look for foundations and concealers and such.. their BB cream has a lightweight feel on your face and coverage is buildible but never perfect, it's also great as an eyeshadow base. Plus I love the fact that the finish actually looks like skin.
Anyway this bb cream doesn't really have a scent, it doesn't smear off at all but you would definitely need to blot it throught the day (if you are oily) and touch up around your smile lines around the mouth and those lines around your eyes(or set). I bought it in 55$ because that is the only store where I found a BB cream in my skin colour (during the winter). I would totally recommend this to anyone who got money, but I wouldn't buy this again because it is not my color and they do not have a colour for me.

on 3/24/2016 11:16:00 PM

Love this! The "Fair" shade is a very close match to my skin, and this lasts most of the day with only a little touchup. Coverage is medium, and looks natural. Texture feels creamy but not greasy at all, and does not slide off like some BBs and CCs.

I am now 63 with combo skin, and have found this BB works best when I apply my Neutrogena Visibly Even SPF 30 Moisturizer underneath it and let it dry. After I apply the BB cream I set it with a light dusting of loose powder on my cheeks and chin.

My only complaint is the high price, so I either purchase at a CCO outlet a few times a year, or at the Sephora F&F sales in the spring and fall for the 15-20 percent discount.

on 3/14/2016 11:29:00 AM

My second tube! I love it...great for everyday use but it doesnt provide so much coverage