Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++
BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

3.7

on 3/24/2016 11:16:00 PM

Love this! The "Fair" shade is a very close match to my skin, and this lasts most of the day with only a little touchup. Coverage is medium, and looks natural. Texture feels creamy but not greasy at all, and does not slide off like some BBs and CCs.

I am now 63 with combo skin, and have found this BB works best when I apply my Neutrogena Visibly Even SPF 30 Moisturizer underneath it and let it dry. After I apply the BB cream I set it with a light dusting of loose powder on my cheeks and chin.

My only complaint is the high price, so I either purchase at a CCO outlet a few times a year, or at the Sephora F&F sales in the spring and fall for the 15-20 percent discount.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I had such high hopes for this BB cream. I tried a sample and liked how it covered so I ordered a full size in my color: fair. My full size applied a little differently. I had to apply in small areas and blend quickly. And then when I was finished full face I stood back and every fine line was highlighted. i looked 10 years older. I decided to give it some time thinking it would improve with my natural oils and it did settle some but it still showed every line. This did nothing to improve the look of my skin unlike my other TMs or BBs like Laura Mercier, Nars, It, Lancome. I appreciate the SPF 35 but this is not right for my mature skin. I'm unhappy with the dull finish. The good points are that it feels like nothing on and it didn't oxidize.

on 7/1/2014 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really like this product. In my sixties with roseacea. I like the color choices in this formula. I Use Extra Light shade. Like this for everyday. I think of it is as MyFaceButBetter. Covers my redness sufficiently for most days. Since I am retired, I do minimal makeup everyday. This is great for this purpose. Only issue I have is that my oily nose breaks through. I just use the MUFE HD Powder to deal with this. You do not need a lot of product. Coverage is slightly build able. I find that it lasts pretty much all day on my face. I do have to blot my nose.

on 5/4/2014 9:22:00 PM

I've tried several brands of BB cream (including Smashbox, Estee Lauder, Stila) and this one by Bobbi Brown is definitely my favourite. It gives very good coverage and matches my skin perfectly (I bought it in Light), unlike other BB creams, which have tended to be too dark or too orange.

on 7/21/2013 6:40:00 PM

waaaay too chalky and thick. I have it in Medium, I am Fair to Medium and this was a good match for the summer as I tend to pick-up color easily.

It also settles into my skin making it look too much like a mask.

I live in a dry climate and have normal to dry skin. I found I had to use a moisturizer under this, so it's not the all -in-one product I hoped for.

Don't like...and even though I can buy it with a discount I would not repurchase.

I prefer Mercier's tinted moisturizer.

on 10/2/2012 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

I absolutely love Bobbi Brown Extra Spf 25 Tinted Moisturizing Balm in Extra Light and when it was time to buy a replacement I thought I would give this new product a try.
Unfortunately although I chose the same shade - Extra Light - this does not suit me at all. The colour is far too pale - it looks almost chalky white and clown like. The colour of the BB cream is much paler than the moisturizing balm. Such a disappointment. The texture is otherwise good and it is nice to have the high SPF.